Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kirie

Inori's Drawing Skills

The base character's Xion, she can change her wathever way she wants.

Then the character should be renamed, too. If it doesn't look like her, it isn't her, let's just put t at that. Edited by Nweintraub

Then the character should be renamed, too. If it doesn't look like her, it isn't her, let's just put t at that.

It's her fan made drawing of Xion, so she can put whatever she wants on the drawing. :)

Inori honey, you have epic skills! I love the way that you drew Xion! I swear, I wish I could draw like that! Seriously, you have epic skills! I look forward to seeing more of your drawings. Keep up the good work Inori honey! :D

Hey! That doesn't look like Xion! The hair color & clothing are different!

this guy have reason exept of the cloting that stuff can change as you wish

you should paint her hair more black and with the ear over the hair like this

Posted Image

is just and advice, you drew very well and you have alot of potencial

It's her fan made drawing of Xion, so she can put whatever she wants on the drawing. :)
Inori honey, you have epic skills! I love the way that you drew Xion! I swear, I wish I could draw like that! Seriously, you have epic skills! I look forward to seeing more of your drawings. Keep up the good work Inori honey! :D

man girlds drew better that man in this kinda of stuff is kinda sad http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

this guy have reason exept of the cloting that stuff can change as you wish

you should paint her hair more black and with the ear over the hair like this

Posted Image

is just and advice, you drew very well and you have alot of potencial

man girlds drew better that man in this kinda of stuff is kinda sad http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

I Know You Were Just Trying To Help Inori, But, By Posting Your Own Drawing, It Distracts From The Main One And It Makes It Look Like Your Trying To Get Attention, Your Drawing Was Very Good Though, You Should Make A Thread Of Your Own For It, :)