Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Do you have a Wii U?

Got Wii U?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a Wii U?

• Yes, I bought the Delux Set.
    • Yes, I bought the Basic Set.
    • Nah.. Gonna wait for more games and/or a cheaper price.
    • No, but I intend to get it next year.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Not right now since there have been A LOT of complaints about the Wii U. A lot of people have been complaining that their Wii U system has been bricked due people cutting off the power during the update (which causes the Wii U to never work again). The internet, from what I hear, is very slow. Though people have said that may possibly due to so many people trying to acces the internet, eShop, and Miiverse all at the same time. Which is pretty normal for a console that comes out at launch. Then there are complaints that the gampad tends to freeze during gameplay on the Wii U. And that if your battery runs out and you haven't charged it up fully before playing ir. Then that will cause your gampad not to work again and leave you feeling screwed.

So that's my 2 cents on why I'm not buying the Wii U right away. Waiting for all those problems to be patched or fixed first.

I don't think I really intend to buy it. Ever. Certainly not until there's a huge price drop and some actual decent games on it. Besides, I'm having to grovel for a PS3 for Christmas this year so I can get KHHD (well, and OkamiHD/SlyCooperHD/etc).

Obviously if KH ever (but hopefully never) comes to the Wii U, then I'll end up buying it. But that's about the only thing that'll guarantee it.

Edited by Xalaru