Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

In which year did you first play a Kingdom Hearts title?

In which year did you first play a Kingdom Hearts title?  

237 members have voted

1. 1. In which year did you first play a Kingdom Hearts title?

• 2002-2004
    • 2005-2007
    • 2008-2010
    • 2011-2012

I either started playing it in 2007 or 2008 after a classmate introduced it to me. I wish I had have known about it earlier, it's such a great game (I also wish I had have played the first 3 games in order >.<)

2009. The 358/2 Days commercial made me aware of the series, so I rented KH II to see if I would like the games. I pretty much thought KH II was the best thing ever. So I bought Days, loved it, bought KH II, then KH I, so on and so forth.

2002 KH1. I remember seeing the first TV spot. Y'know this one.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlshfLBbpJs

I was like Nice song, Anime, Disney characters. AWESOME!

My mom was in the room at the time and said. "That's something you'd be interested in if you were younger," I said "that something I'd be interested in now."

Edited by Sora_Kuno

2004, because that's when GTA San Andreas came out, and I remember going to my cousin's house to play it, and then my aunt was like this game is bad for you play KH instead, so then I found myself first fighting heartless in a giant whale we've all come to know and love on my cousin's file, then making my own file(by accident) and choosing between sword, shield, and magic wand on an awakening platform.

Little did I know KH2 would have come out a year later :0 Tbh it wasn't till KH2 came out and then later Days, when I really got into the series though. Before that I always had a really negative view of KH though(mostly due to the fact that I didn't know what it was) but hey look how things turned out now.

I think is 2007.When my family and I went for holiday,my mother brought me a gameboy for my birthday.I was so happy because that shop sell 2 games for RM(Malaysian Ringgit) 50 and she let us to get 4 instead!So my brother saw Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories and ask me to choose it because got Disney character in it.So we brought it and it was cool.The best gameboy game ever!

I still remember the day my brother bought it, He asked my little sister: wich game would be better, Kingdom Hearts or Dark Cloud 2?, good thing she said Kingdom Hearts.

Edited by Ultima Weapon