Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Which KH game was the easiest one for you?

Which KH game was the easiest one for you?  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Which KH game was the easiest one for you?

• Kingdom Hearts / FM.
    • Chain of Memories/ Re.
    • Kingdom Hearts II / FM.
    • 358/2 Days.
    • Birth by Sleep / BBSFM.
    • coded / Re:coded.
    • Dream Drop Distance.

I was going to say KH2 because reaction commands and other stuff made it easy but then I remembered bosses like Demyx and Xaldin. That being said I think I'll have to go with dream drop distance, because flow motion, and some commands made it way too easy, though I still love the game

KH2 by far. Still to this day the only one I've completed, and multiple times. Demyx/Xaldin/Xigbar were lethal, though.

I've gotten close to the ending on pretty much all the others, but I either have a break from the game and forget to go back, or it's just too difficult so I don't try again for a while. KH1's difficult as hell.

Edited by Xalaru

Kingdom Hearts II. I think it was because of the reaction commands. :/

KH2 was the easiest, Days right behind it. ;)

KH2 was easy, as long as you knew what to do. Days was fairly easy, too, but the bosses were kind of annoying. >.<

Sorry to go with the majority, but definitely KHII. For this game, you will need: 1) the analog stick, and 2) the triangle button xD

In all seriousness, I totally agree with VanitasKirby on this one. TBH I think the boss difficulty on KHII (With exception of Sephiroth) is set at a comfortable level on Proud mode. There's no edge of your seat bosses like Terranort in BBS or that damn leech grave!!! I like that in a way cuz it just requires a little focus, but it lacks the feel the bosses in 3D had when you really get into the fights with flowmotion, ect!

BBS/3D both stupid easy because of OP commands/Shotlocks. Original KH2 is pretty easy but critical mode on KH2FM is much harder than most other games.

Edited by MrSanderss

KH2 was (From my memory) the easiest aside from a few minor situations (Such as Demyx...Screw you, you evil water wielding monkey and your water clone mini-game ;~; ) Days was probably a close second though. (I haven't gotten around to playing Re:Coded or DDD so I can't say anything about those)

Edited by Keyblader

Was abt to vote Days but then remembered how easy KH2 is. With the trigger button, everything was pretty easy and rarely did I lose in a boss so yeah xD

Well, I had to choose between DDD and II.

Days was easy too, but it had those annoying bosses and I did have a hard time with them. BBS was not difficult but it was challenging and had Vanitas Sentiment and Young Xehanort, not to mention the Mirage Arena. And Re:Coded was fairly easy but...the Eliminator...Bug Data Roxas...well, you know what I mean. If CoM was hard was because of the system, but I think it was the hardest I've played. And KH1 had difficult bosses and such.

KHII was easy even on Proud. I did not die once. I understand people having problems with Xaldin and Demyx, and I thought Xemnas was difficult too, but at the end it was all about the trigger.Forms made it to easy. Sephiroth was easier than in 1 and the bosses of FM ain't that hard either.On the other hand, I totally owned 3D, even without spamming flowmotion. I recall beating Julius at the first time without knowing what to do. I've heard people having trouble with Rinzler and Ansem, but they're still easy compared to other games' bosses. I'm sure that BBS, Re:Coded and 3D seem more difficult than II because they give you more freedom with the command system and the new way of obtaining abilities and such and people have to work more to improve their characters, but if you manage to come through this, it becomes very easy.

So I'm sticking to Dream Drop Distance, but I can totally understand why II is winning.