Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Which KH game was the easiest one for you?

Which KH game was the easiest one for you?  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Which KH game was the easiest one for you?

• Kingdom Hearts / FM.
    • Chain of Memories/ Re.
    • Kingdom Hearts II / FM.
    • 358/2 Days.
    • Birth by Sleep / BBSFM.
    • coded / Re:coded.
    • Dream Drop Distance.

Either KH1 or DDD

KH1 was just difficult when you had to fight Dragon Malificent, and Riku at Hollow Bastion... plus 2 of Ansem's forms.

I can't even play KH2 on standard for that long Dx

and I don't even want to think about beating Days

Just got Re:Chain

haven't played Re:Coded

And DDD was really easy to beat on standard. I was about level 32 for both Sora and Riku

Either Birth by Sleep because I beat all of it on Critical at 28 hour mark in total with the Final Episode or KH2 on Proud in a day and a little bit. Xemnas kept killing Riku so I would have to retry it when Riku was just a step away from Sora.

Dream Drop Distance...I have no idea why O_o I rarely died and if I did, it was at the end fighting the bosses which wasn't even that bad of a dying streak considering my record (trust me it's a lot). All the other games were hard...especially Re:CoM -.-* Maybe I'm just a mad Flowmotion ninja xD

2 was easy for me but I did die a few times(mostly vs Xaldin) and I beat re:coded in 2 days... with school for 7 hours each day. I couldn't believe it, but It took a little longer to unlock all of the clothes and extras and stuff.

Edited by Venxas24

Kingdom Hearts II. I only had some trouble with Xaldin because I didn't level up my forms. (I actually didn't even use my forms at all. I still don't know how I got through the game.)

Days was "hard" because of that stupid annoying...Leechgrave.

Re:coded wasn't super easy. I died a whole bunch of times against Sora's Heartless.

3D was actually pretty difficult in some places. The battle with the Nightmare that summoned the previous bosses, mostly.