Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
HikariYami

KH3D I Need Some More Clarity.

*-- On day 322 Saix says, “In a few days the three machines will be in operation.” Was he talking about the machines that appear in the fight with Xion?*

Nomura: Yes. They used them to absorb the memories from the places Sora had visited. These memories were sent to the “body” that Xemnas gave Xion, and amplified her power.

Possibly why everyone temporarily lost their memories of Sora (beginning of KHII) but remembered him shortly before his arrival (when Roxas returned to Sora)?

Possibly why everyone temporarily lost their memories of Sora (beginning of KHII) but remembered him shortly before his arrival (when Roxas returned to Sora)?

The way Namine's power works is she can manipulate Sora's memories and those connected to him. So if Sora forgets someone then they forget him as well.

The way Namine's power works is she can manipulate Sora's memories and those connected to him. So if Sora forgets someone then they forget him as well.

Of course... my bad! I'm starting to lose my footing in the plot after 3D now.... Damnit! xD