Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Between the games that will be in the KH 1.5 HD ReMix, which one is your favorite?

Between the games that will be in the KH 1.5 HD ReMix, which one is your favorite?  

220 members have voted

1. 1. Between the games that will be in the KH 1.5 HD ReMix, which one is your favorite?

• Kingdom Hearts I.
    • Chain of Memories.
    • 358/2 Days.
    • None of them.
    • I like all three of them! It's pretty hard to choose!

KHI, not my all-time #1, but my favorite from the three. I loved Days, although it wasn't what I hoped it would be in terms of game play And as for Re:CoM, I never played that, only the GBA CoM, so I'm not too sure about it, but I can't wait to finally play it in HD!

Edited by TwiliLord

I love the dark vibe of Kingdom Hearts 1. I love Hallow Bastion and The End of the World. I know the controls were crazy hard, but it gave me a challenge. I cannot wait for the remake with the current models of Sora and Ansem, and the Final Fantasy characters. Plus, Kingdom Hearts 1... that game started it all, ever since I was a wee las xD

voted none of them

KH I is...KH I, the first KH

CoM...never played, but know the story

Days...I really like Roxas and I feel sorry for him how he was used because he can wield the keyblade, but the missions were really annoying

so I'm glad that we can enjoy the story as a long "movie"

I wanted "another option"

Out of the ones I've played, I favor KH1 (Days just isn't appealing to me, I don't have any friends who like the series anymore around me so I couldn't make use of multiplayer or anything, I've never even attempted to replay it).

The one i'm most looking forward to, is COM. As I've already said before GBA was dead when I got into the series (so to find a cartridge of it is expensive) and RE:COM wasn't released in my region, I have no equipment or soldiering gear to mod (and would probably break it) and Swap Magic is illegal in my country = Not sold in stores or online to my area. So to finally get a chance to play Kingdom Hearts COM would be ultimate.