Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
power-of-wind

KH2 Which boss took you the longest to beat?

DEMYX!!!!!!!! I'M STILL ON HIM! I CANT BEAT HIM! HE JUST KEEP DOING THAT DANCE WATER DANCE THING!!!!not ecsactly a boss battle. I'VE BEEN ON DEMYX FOR LIKE 2 MONTHS NOW!!!!

That was the same for me but when i finally beat him i had mixed feelings i was happy but he is my most favorite organization member and i was upset i killed him at the same time.But the boss i also had trouble on(and am still on) is Sephiroth.

1st) Demyx and then Xladin this game was a pain when I was playing it for first time and one difficult boss after the other wow Now that I remember it Man.....

Demyx

he's a scaredy cat and fun guy, but as an enemy....hell !!

Xaldin was hard. too and I was saved by Mickey for the 1st time

Sephiroth......after 50 tries I finally was able to beat him

Xaldin was the only one who gave me trouble. Every time he did that stupid aura/invincible/dragon thing... Yeah.Saved by Mickey. 9 times in a row.

Same i hated him couldnt get past him for ages !!

When I first played the game i had 9/10 years old, I don't remeber correctly, and the genius here didn't know English, nothing of it. So, I managed to play a game without using any sort of boosts and few abilties. It became impossible around the fight with Demyx.

But when I started being an idiot, the game was very smooth. No problems with any bosses. Sephiroth can be rough with low levels, but not that big a deal, and I found a little hard to win the last 10 matches in the last Hades cup

Sephiroth, but for normal bosses I have to agree xigbar and demyx, hate those fools. If i hear "dance water dance" one more time i'm going to pour water into a glass and toss it outside then stomp on it repeatedly yelling "Can you dance now!? Huh!? can you dance now!?" Then the neighbor would probably stare at me weird and I would slowly walk back inside....

Surprisingly, Xigbar wasn't the boss that took me the longest to best. Xaldin was a pain for me, it took me a while to get his pattern down. Sephiroth on the other hand is a totally different animal. In my opinion, the Lingering Will is the hardest boss in any Kingdom Hearts game out there. When I do my critical play throughs, I dread fighting him due to his pure power.

For me it was Xemnas (two flipping years because i said screw it and restarted the game) But i haven't been able to beat Sephiroth yet and i have had the game since i was 7 and im 15 now.

XALDIN!!!!!! AKHFSIBEBGFWEIIWEHIFBDGBDJBGDJBGDBGRJ;HGIWERGNKWEBGIWBGWEGBJDBGIERBGWKRGBWJBIGBWEIBGIWEBGIWBGIWGBKWBGJWEHGP[WNTGWENGIENGIBEGIWEBGIW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kurt Zisa from KH1 was pretty hard too