Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
power-of-wind

KH2 Which boss took you the longest to beat?

I would wake up every morning and play KH2... and then go to bed that night praying "God... please let me beat Sephy tomorrow. My thumbs can't take much more!"

Xaldin was also a pain too.

For about 6 months I could not beat the 2nd grim reaper at port royal. I just got lucky and hit the right buttons when I finally beat it. It's not really clear on how to defeat it in the game.

And Xaldin...there is no way to escape his dragon-laser-thing he uses.

demyx, the second boss in port royal, sepiroth( even though it was fun),the second boss of the pride lands,& halloweentowns 2nd boss they all moved around so much oh and xemnas there were tooooooo many parts to beat him (i only liked when you actually fought him)

the boss i hate the most hmmmm its sephiroth i hate him more than anyone although the keyblade he gives u the fenrir blade is sort of cool but i still prefer the ultimate keyblade over it (sry if know one agrees )

Sephiroth! He took me about 9 months to beat him. He was so freaking hard!!!!!!!!! I had to be lvl 99 to beat him!

i agree i was the same lvl when i fought him lvl 99 i mean but it didnt take me 9 months to kill him just weeks

You don't know how hard KH2 is to me. I had trouble with MCP, Xaldin, Xigbar, and Demyx. It was hard for me because I was in Proud Mode and I tried my best not to level up (So it can be way harder than usual). :)