Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Between Aqua, Terra and Ventus, which one is your favorite character?

Between Aqua, Terra and Ventus, which one is your favorite character?  

242 members have voted

1. 1. Between Aqua, Terra and Ventus, which one is your favorite character?

• Aqua.
    • Terra.
    • Ventus.
    • None of them..
    • I like all three of them... Can't choose..

Badass Aqua, smexy Terra and puppyeyes Ven. I love them all, but I sincerely adore Aqua's story and what she did for her friends as the silent hero <3

I like all of them, but...idk why, but Aqua left the biggest impression on me. Probably because I love magic users (Terra from ff6 and Shantotto are like my favorite characters ever) and Aqua just really made an impression as a very strong fighter. Plus she was the most fun to play as^^

Honestly, none of them, they are all pretty dumb in BBS and brought what happenes to them at the end on themselves.

Terra is dumber and more gullible than Knuckles.

Ventus is incredibly immature, and just wandered around the worlds having no clue what he's doing. (Oh to make friends I guess..)

Aqua is supposed to be a master but tries to hard to act like one and she fails. She's supposed to bring back Ven but dosen't at every opportunity. Same with Terra. I get that Aqua is conflicted with being a friend with them and trying to be their superior, but at some point you just gotta put your foot down and smack some sense into them.

Aqua's probably the deepest of the three, but just as frustrating.

And the worst part is that the ending could have been avoided if they had just talked things over for a second, but they are too dumb and fall right into Xehanort's(Nomura's) trap(prequel plot)

Terra, such a tragic victim in a sad story. His Keyblade can turn into a freaking cannon! He's got such a way with words to, like his poem to Riku or his words on how powerful the heart can be when it believes in dreams. DAT.LINGERING.SENTIMENT.

Ven is totally awesome too.

Not a fan of Aqua. Find her very plain and don't think she'd have half the fans she does if she were male or under-age. (Plus everything from KH1 onwards is kind of her fault)

I chose Aqua cause I like playing with her more xD Character-wise, I don't rly know. Hmmm... *after some thoughts* I guess I'd have to go with Terra... I should change my vote...

Gah I can't choose! I love all three of them ^^ Each one is equally as awesome and have a great friendship. Terra fights for his friends, Ven is so adorable, and Aqua is the best butt kicking chick there! :DD