Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Roxas Seeking Light

KH2 Why steal a word?

The nobodies were looking for Roxas. Since Roxas was in data Twilight Town, he was treated as data. The pictures shared Roxas' data and the dusks couldn't tell the difference.

Because It was During the Process that Organization 13 was hacking into the System of Digital Twilight Town to Get Roxas Back, That's why there were Nobodies in it. Diz (Ansem The Wise) Realized to what they were doing so he had no choice to But to make Namine give Some of Roxas/Sora's Memories. Plus the Dusks were Dumb and Didnt Tell the Difference because it was Data so they only took Pictures Instead (Along with the Word). They Only Had One job...

Edited by Sigrun

And since it was data, the word was stolen too. You know what? Dusks are idiots. Who sent them into the data anyway?

Wouldn't have been a lot cooler with Samurai. And ironic, if you know what I mean.

I don't see why they didn't just say 'pictures' after they realized the word was 'stolen'.

Do you think "Photographs" would've also worked too, even though it has the word "Photo" in it?

But they were looking for Roxas. Sure, they would steal photos of Roxas because they were data of Roxas. But as far as words are concerned...wouldn't it make more sense for the to steal the word Roxas? I mean, why on earth would they have stolen the word photo? What does the word photo have to do with Roxas? I just cannot believe that the Dusks are that slow. And, honestly, if the Dusks are THAT stupid, they seriously probably should have put a couple of members on Roxas patrol besides just Axel. I mean, granted, it only took them a few days to track him down, but...

And photo. Like, the word photo. Who uses photo. People usually say pictures.

But they were looking for Roxas. Sure, they would steal photos of Roxas because they were data of Roxas. But as far as words are concerned...wouldn't it make more sense for the to steal the word Roxas? I mean, why on earth would they have stolen the word photo? What does the word photo have to do with Roxas? I just cannot believe that the Dusks are that slow. And, honestly, if the Dusks are THAT stupid, they seriously probably should have put a couple of members on Roxas patrol besides just Axel. I mean, granted, it only took them a few days to track him down, but...

And photo. Like, the word photo. Who uses photo. People usually say pictures.

i guess thats why org members are given the theaht of becoming dusks.no even they want to become tht empty and stupid