Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

theres a RWBY video game called RWBY GRIMM ECLIPSE. its free. check it out

Thank your for giving me another thing to kill time with, Oz.

Theory:

With team names members can have their last name represent the letter in the team name, as evidenced by Lie Ren being the R in JNPR

With this being said suppose the new opening proves Ozpin/Glynda/Port/Ooblong make a team and are not just being shown as the school officials, their team name being: POGO

With Cinder, her two friends, and Torchwick facing off against each member of RWBY exclude Junior's crew and suppose those four make a team, with Cinder's friends' Mercury and Turquoise having last names starting with an I and S so you get: STIC

Put Ozpin's and Cinder's possible team names together: POGO STIC

Thank you for your time

Theory:With team names members can have their last name represent the letter in the team name, as evidenced by Lie Ren being the R in JNPRWith this being said suppose the new opening proves Ozpin/Glynda/Port/Ooblong make a team and are not just being shown as the school officials, their team name being: POGOWith Cinder, her two friends, and Torchwick facing off against each member of RWBY exclude Junior's crew and suppose those four make a team, with Cinder's friends' Mercury and Turquoise having last names starting with an I and S so you get: STICPut Ozpin's and Cinder's possible team names together: POGO STICThank you for your time

Ruby, thank you for that laugh.

so a while ago on this topic I had said that I had a theory that kids from beacon get deployed on missions by jumping from airships and using landing strategies to land. I thought this because that's how it seemed when glyindia goodwhitch saved RWBY from torchwhick and also because monty said during the commentary that the characters falling from high places was important. the new RWBY opening shows them falling from the sky onto a battlefield so now I 80% believe in my theory xD

Theory:With team names members can have their last name represent the letter in the team name, as evidenced by Lie Ren being the R in JNPRWith this being said suppose the new opening proves Ozpin/Glynda/Port/Ooblong make a team and are not just being shown as the school officials, their team name being: POGOWith Cinder, her two friends, and Torchwick facing off against each member of RWBY exclude Junior's crew and suppose those four make a team, with Cinder's friends' Mercury and Turquoise having last names starting with an I and S so you get: STICPut Ozpin's and Cinder's possible team names together: POGO STICThank you for your time

Hate to burst your bubble, sis, but Ren is his first name. In japan, last name comes first, then your first name.

XIAO LONG YANG, YOU ARE NEEDED AT THE FRONT DESK. MISS YANG, YOUR ANNOYING SISTER IS AT THE FRONT DESK WHINING.

Sorry....had to >.>

Wonder if Winter is on Velvet's team.

Edited by Oathkeeper136

new rwby opening info.

song: "its time to say goodbye" (according to jeff Williams so far, it may change he said)

he also stated it should release "well before RTX" he also says that at the moment it is "incomplete" 

I'm confuzzle now.... We Have 2 Ruby's now...?

Light Chaser became Ruby Rose, for reasons unknown to me