Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I liked the episode but.... T.T I honestly thought they were going to release 2 of the 10 minute episodes today. Well I guess ill just wait till next week for the season finale. 

I liked the episode but.... T.T I honestly thought they were going to release 2 of the 10 minute episodes today. Well I guess ill just wait till next week for the season finale.

I hope it doesn't end on a cliffhanger but the way they're building up to Torchwick's master plan I think it will end with him putting his plan into motion

I wonder when we'll see Adam again and that gorgeous face he's hiding under that mask

I hope it doesn't end on a cliffhanger but the way they're building up to Torchwick's master plan I think it will end with him putting his plan into motion

*Roman begins plan*

*cuts to black*

*ending theme*

I can safely tell you all that this is clearly the best episode of all time. What did I say yang, that wasn't just a bow ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I called it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Heck yes, Blake is a cat girl!  Rawr!  And the monkey boy reminded me of Zidane, and the green eyed girl reminded me of a cyborg, I'm not sure why...maybe it's because of the way she speaks. xD  Anyways, Episode 15 was awesome!  And I really liked the character development for Blake! :D

Edited by Golden Fighter

So Barbra (the person who plays Yang) just said on the live stream they are doing for Extra Life that next weeks episode of RWBY will be the Season finally and that something awesome will happen Penny so be on the look out for that, and I am definitely gonna pre-order this season, hopefully I get a 10$ off code from the stream they are doing but probably not lol but we will see and who knows maybe they will give away a Blue-ray or DVD of RWBY lol if you wanna watch it here is a link it will run from 8 am today to 8 am tomorrow central time and if you wanna try to win the stuff they are giving away you need a twitter account and you need to fallow Jack as well anyway heres the link to the stream if you are interested in watching it http://roosterteeth.com/extralife/

I'm gonna call it now: Weiss is the cause of everything. She's also very racist.

Yes most of those are Welcome to The Internet.

Please, stay for a while and wait for the Rule 53 Blake to appear in the Fanfic section.

I found this was awkward to listen to o_o

Are all fanfics like this?

It was sooooo awkward. but I couldn't stop listening. I was cringing the entire time.

I feel your pain miles... arrggghh

Edited by Ozpin