Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Yang has a Zenkai boost. Haha!

What an awesome fight, I thought she got hurt badly, but then she rekt. Curious to know more abilities of the others, because I know there's more than what we've seen. 

Yang has a Zenkai boost. Haha!

What an awesome fight, I thought she got hurt badly, but then she rekt. Curious to know more abilities of the others, because I know there's more than what we've seen. 

I'm curious to see Neptune's.

This episode was a FIRETRUCKING MASTERPIECE from Sun's aura ability to Neptune's Gun/Naginata(even though I thought it would have a Trident configuration) this series is truly glorious!!!!! Hell I might even change my name to one of the RWBY characters

you just already did a namechange bro xD

I know but this series make me feel some type of way. After watching Season 1 Episode 16:Black and White I went to Kung-Fu and asked when do I get my Dragon Pole and Nunchuks lol xD

I know but this series make me feel some type of way. After watching Season 1 Episode 16:Black and White I went to Kung-Fu and asked when do I get my Dragon Pole and Nunchuks lol xD

GUN CHUCKS!

You should be Neptune. Bow chicka wow wow ladies' man!

Posted Image <THIS BADASS!

Posted Image

Edited by Sun Wukong

This is amazing I get to be Neptune Vasilias

Sen-sational! Now we could paint our nails! And try on clothes! And talk about cute boys!

Holy crap man you got it in a minute! Change your avatar!!!

Edited by Sun Wukong

I have completed my transformation into the baddest MOFO this side of Vale!!!! Watch out cause Me and my boy Sun roll deep  :cool:

Yeah, homies, we know how to bring jack down!

Posted Image

Guys, he's so photogenic.

Edited by Sun Wukong

RWBY Review is now what you would call uppity!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I81xLfF3AXk

Is that you? It was pretty good! Although Blake's VO wasn't bad.

Edited by Sun Wukong

I'm curious to see Neptune's.

He'll probably have some sort of affiliation with water, much like Yang does with fire.Also a heads up to the new RWBY members here: When you guys are rp'ing as your character, try and use a color other than default to avoid confusion. For instance, I use goldenrod colored font when I'm speaking for Yang.

He'll probably have some sort of affiliation with water, much like Yang does with fire.Also a heads up to the new RWBY members here: When you guys are rp'ing as your character, try and use a color other than default to avoid confusion. For instance, I use goldenrod colored font when I'm speaking for Yang.

That works for me. We'll have nearly the same color, though, because you can't really see any lighter yellow.

Ooooh Japanese voices. How much do you want to bet that Sun's getting someone crappy, though?

Might just be English voices for me.

I think they're gonna be there next episode. The characters, especially by the end with Sun and Neptune, have breaks after big battles in most anime (this ones obviously no different). So yeah, more bro comedy, more Velvet, cause in the Production Diary they said she was a fan favorite. And maybe even the rest of Sun's team.