Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

OH 

MY

GOSH

I am like so hyped for the second season of this.

The soundtrack that was playing during the food fight was awesome. It was another pair of remixes, and those are always awesome. 

Anyway, in this episode, we see Mercury...and Emerald (I believe), Emerald is a pick pocket that works for the White Fang...and they kill the guy owning the book store cause he was a Faunus..

They work for the beautifully evil Cinder, whom I personally love. Cinder says that they are not getting dust anymore, and moving on to their next location. I think it is the Academy. 

Glenda did some badass stuff moving those tables

Anyway, we got a bit of everyone's powers in this episode. And we heard something about Velvet I think. 

Anway, I can't wait for the next epsiode

OH 

MY

GOSH

I am like so hyped for the second season of this.

The soundtrack that was playing during the food fight was awesome. It was another pair of remixes, and those are always awesome. 

Anyway, in this episode, we see Mercury...and Emerald (I believe), Emerald is a pick pocket that works for the White Fang...and they kill the guy owning the book store cause he was a Faunus..

They work for the beautifully evil Cinder, whom I personally love. Cinder says that they are not getting dust anymore, and moving on to their next location. I think it is the Academy. 

Glenda did some badass stuff moving those tables

Anyway, we got a bit of everyone's powers in this episode. And we heard something about Velvet I think. 

Anway, I can't wait for the next epsiode

A little clarification on the "faunus" deal

The reason the White Fang killed him wasn't just because he was a faunus, but because he was a faunus attempting to escape Vale. They're probably either desperate for members, or he may have been a member that left.

I have a gut feeling they are forcing all faunus to join their army or be killed. 

Now I'm worried about Blake and Sun.

Unfortunately I'm on my Wii U, so I've gotta wait a little longer before I can watch it. I'd love to watch it now though...

I don't have a Wii U but you can also watch it on the Crunchyroll app? They upload it the same time the RT site uploads it.

Not sure if that helps though :Y

Edited by Yang

That was pretty sweet! They coupled some plot development and new characters and a silly action scene, which overall gave the feeling that there is more to come. Perfect return episode, cannot wait until next epi.

dude, its called getting better as time goes by. too bad other anime cant do that

Calm your tits, Oz, its a joke. I just find it funny that a sequence like that was better choreographed than an sequence that was meant to be taken serious is all.