Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I be chillin in my office with gears everywhere.

aslo. at rtx I think Kerry said he would voice Neptune. (blue haired gun guy on suns team)

Edited by Ozpin

I have a knife. Come at me bro. my detection skill is 100 and with my Fist of the Otaku I'll destroy you.

I have a Longsword and will soon be getting a katana, and I have over 5 million HP. Let's see if you're ready.

Is it me, or does it look like Jaune and Weiss are a thing in Volume 2? In the trailer, Jaune talks to Weiss and it's directly followed up with Pyrrha walking away in sadness during the dance while Jaune pouts.

Start at 50 seconds.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNAX4EQF2r8

Edited by Jaune Arc

RWBY is awesome, and I'm pumped for whatever news coming out and whatever merchandise they put out such as the new game and plushies, but my hype isn't there anymore. 

Blasphemy. RWBY can definitely improve, but I'm a little hyped myself. Another for the road. By dashingicecream.

Posted Image

Edited by Jaune Arc

Oh heck yea RWBY has room for improvement, though even in the state it is in now it's awesome and fine, Which is why I have no negative feedback against RWBY, it's like I said my hype isn't there anymore xP