Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

That last little tidbit had me laughing. Yang, that was the worst pun I ever heard, but it was worth it.

I know this isn't really the main place to talk about RWBY, but NO ONE here has commented about that clip yet!?

I really like how they improved the camera angles for the fight scenes. It's not just constant punching and kicking, but there's more of a flow there now. 

Also, Mercury's and Emerald's designs are really cool!

Big Stuff From RWBY Panel in case you missed it

- Guy who made Grimm Eclipse got hired by RT- Official RWBY Game in Development - Planned for Multiplatform release

- Official Japanese Dub by Warner Bros Japan

- Trailer for Volume 2 was shown - ROBOTS EVERYWHERE 

Premiers online on July 24th

A game possible on consoles?!

I'm seeing so much improvement, graphic and story wise. It also feels a bit dark. Me gusta...

Speaking of liking, Yang's outfit in one of those scenes... e_e

Edited by OmegaForte

HI THERE GUYS!

My name is Oathkeeper136, and I am FRESH FROM THE FLOORS OF RTX 2014! I'll be repeating a few things Mysterious Figure said, and be expanding on a few.

*huge shouting section is heard from a small iPod shuffle*

Anyways, lots of bombs were dropped - so let's let you guys know! Though I won't be giving out spoilers, I will inform you of the non spoiler stuff.

First off, RWBY: Grim Eclipse, the Fanmade game, IS COMING TO CONSOLES. Let me say that again.

RWBY: Grimm Eclipse is coming to consoles.

This game was playable at RTX 2014 as a demo, and Monty and Co. announced that Yang is currently in development! I PERSONALLY played it on an XBOX 360, so you'll be able to download it to PC, Xbox, Playstation...possibilities possibilities!

And while I didn't do that well, it was really awesome. Probably will be a DL game but WHO CARES! It was fun, it has some cool moves, took me a bit to get the controls...I died but who cares! RWBY game...man it was so cool.

Not only that, but the lovely ladies who voice our team RWBY came to the panel COSPLAYING AS THEIR CHARACTER! Was epic and wish I had gotten to take pictures with them. Man was it awesome. I got pictures of both Cinder and Emerald cosplayers, too!

We had a gazillion cosplayers, from male Ruby and Yangs to the usual girls to, hell, even a female Torchwick! We also were graced with a few Pyrrha's, Nightgown Blake, as well as two Sun Wukongs and like five jaunes, with one Ren around and a few Noras. The cosplayers were abundant and awesome, and man was it awesome to see it!

But the crowning achievement was none other then two different Neptunes, the Blue-hiared gun toting guy on the back of Yang's motorcycle. Few frames and they managed to much detail, it was astounding.

And to round out my RTX 2014 info box...is the picture of my final purchase before leaving. Taking a grand total of five bags and a single T-shirt to sling them over my shoulder for carrying purposes, I present...my shopping:

Posted Image

I already had Ruby's beanie. Total Cost of RWBY Related Merchandise: 245 dollars. Total cost of the two anime statues flanking: 80 dollars. KH T-Shirts: 40 dollars.

CONVENTION USED SHOPPING BOOTHS ON WALLET! IT IS SUPER EFFECTIVE!

(And YES that IS an Asuna plushie)

This game was playable at RTX 2014 as a demo, and Monty and Co. announced that Yang is currently in development! I PERSONALLY played it on an XBOX 360, so you'll be able to download it to PC, Xbox, Playstation...possibilities possibilities!

And while I didn't do that well, it was really awesome. Probably will be a DL game but WHO CARES! It was fun, it has some cool moves, took me a bit to get the controls...I died but who cares! RWBY game...man it was so cool.

Were there any differences between the RTX version and the demo which has already been released?

P.S Awesome KH Shirts 

Were there any differences between the RTX version and the demo which has already been released?

P.S Awesome KH Shirts 

I have not played the demo but from what my friends said I do not believe so.

And thanks :D

The trailer was VERY good. It showed some awesome stuff I cannot wait for in Volume 2. A lot of spoilers were denied from us, so we have to wait. But at least we know...This. Will. be.

AWESOME.

HI THERE GUYS!

My name is Oathkeeper136, and I am FRESH FROM THE FLOORS OF RTX 2014! I'll be repeating a few things Mysterious Figure said, and be expanding on a few.

*huge shouting section is heard from a small iPod shuffle*

Anyways, lots of bombs were dropped - so let's let you guys know! Though I won't be giving out spoilers, I will inform you of the non spoiler stuff.

First off, RWBY: Grim Eclipse, the Fanmade game, IS COMING TO CONSOLES. Let me say that again.

RWBY: Grimm Eclipse is coming to consoles.

Not only that, but the lovely ladies who voice our team RWBY came to the panel COSPLAYING AS THEIR CHARACTER! Was epic and wish I had gotten to take pictures with them. Man was it awesome. I got pictures of both Cinder and Emerald cosplayers, too!

We had a gazillion cosplayers, from male Ruby and Yangs to the usual girls to, hell, even a female Torchwick! We also were graced with a few Pyrrha's, Nightgown Blake, as well as two Sun Wukongs and like five jaunes, with one Ren around and a few Noras. The cosplayers were abundant and awesome, and man was it awesome to see it!

But the crowning achievement was none other then two different Neptunes, the Blue-hiared gun toting guy on the back of Yang's motorcycle. Few frames and they managed to much detail, it was astounding.

And to round out my RTX 2014 info box...is the picture of my final purchase before leaving. Taking a grand total of five bags and a single T-shirt to sling them over my shoulder for carrying purposes, I present...my shopping:

Posted Image

I already had Ruby's beanie. Total Cost of RWBY Related Merchandise: 245 dollars. Total cost of the two anime statues flanking: 80 dollars. KH T-Shirts: 40 dollars.

CONVENTION USED SHOPPING BOOTHS ON WALLET! IT IS SUPER EFFECTIVE!

(And YES that IS an Asuna plushie)

*begins aquire in sneak level 100 and lock pick level 100 and puts all my points into stamina*

Yes, I'm coming to take your stuff.

*begins aquire in sneak level 100 and lock pick level 100 and puts all my points into stamina*Yes, I'm coming to take your stuff.

I have a knife. Come at me bro. my detection skill is 100 and with my Fist of the Otaku I'll destroy you.