Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Finally someone took good quality pics from the Toy Fair!

Warning huge pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I see what they did there with the base stands... I already knew, but before I couldn't see if the same idea was done to the others, and it was. I really want to get at least one more, but I'm glad I went to buy Ruby first. 

I guess those listed months are expected release dates. I find it strange that Blake is after Weiss. 

Edited by OmegaForte

Finally someone took good quality pics from the Toy Fair!

Warning huge pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I see what they did there with the base stands... I already knew, but before I couldn't see if the same idea was done to the others, and it was. I really want to get at least one more, but I'm glad I went to buy Ruby first. 

I guess those listed months are expected release dates. I find it strange that Blake is after Weiss. 

They're not working.

I feel you...

Would anyone be interested in an RWBY RP? I know we had one before but, after a while nobody posted so I was thinking of making a new one. If yes, would any of you like the idea of canon characters being in the RP as well as OCs?

Well this is late but YES

I signed up for a few that died.

However, I don't agree with already existing RWBY characters being used. Originality is better, generally, and we wouldn't want to change the past or personality of a character not fully developed yet

Well this is late but YES

I signed up for a few that died.

However, I don't agree with already existing RWBY characters being used. Originality is better, generally, and we wouldn't want to change the past or personality of a character not fully developed yet

Interesting, I thought the same thing. I didn't want to affect canon but, I know alot of people like to RP as canon characters.

Next Question (for anyone interested):

How would teams work? I was thinking that people could team up because it would be hard to keep up with and RP as a group of four.

Interesting, I thought the same thing. I didn't want to affect canon but, I know alot of people like to RP as canon characters.

How would teams work? I was thinking that people could team up because it would be hard to keep up with and RP as a group of four.

Sky/Jaune Arc did the past RWBY RP before, however he did it with the teams worked. But I'm not him so I forgot what he did, sorry >_>

There could be characters not in Beacon at all, be them antagonists or otherwise.

One RWBY RP I was in, had my character qualify for Beacon but turned down by Glynda because of his age. He had to go to Signal Academy instead, but tried going along with the students at Beacon

As for the teams, the only worry is having them even. The roleplayers choose their partners over the course of the RP

Eh, Velvet's outfit isn't my favorite thing. I REALLY don't like it's artstyle, TBH. 

Eh, Velvet's outfit isn't my favorite thing. I REALLY don't like it's artstyle, TBH. 

I like the design, but I think I would've prefer something more with a short skirt or something along the alike to go with the design.

I like the design, but I think I would've prefer something more with a short skirt or something along the alike to go with the design.

I just don't like it, personally, it bugs me for some reason.

It bugs me as well....I just kinda would expect something else.

Warm colors fit her better than the cold colors, so that bothers me.

Agreed. She needed some red...or something!

I think auburn or red-brown and grey/brown would have been OK.

Nora thinks in 3 seasons or so everyone should all get new outfits. Starting with Team JNPR all the way!!! Especially Jaune, he's got to look cool for the fangirls

But Nora and Lie Ren look amazing, same for Ruby, Yang, Ozpin, and more...

Sky/Jaune Arc did the past RWBY RP before, however he did it with the teams worked. But I'm not him so I forgot what he did, sorry >_>

The first time, we didn't even get far enough for teams.

For the second one, most of the people didn't care who they teamed up with so we had to make up the teams ourselves. : /

Well, I definitely didn't win judging by these comments >-< It was worth the try! I've definitely improved a lot since then, so who knows maybe I'll win the OC contest (probably not lol) but, whatever...

My designs if anyone was wondering~

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by unLock