Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Team JNPR!
Posted Image

Theory: Ozpin's semblance is projection/illusion/something of that nature, like he's able to project an image of himself and can probably do other things regarding that power. He is based off of the Wizard of Oz and in that series the wizard projects an image of his head in it. Plus, remember Episode 3 (Chapter 2, Part 2)? Yang saying that it's like he wasn't even there.

What do you guys think?

Edited by DragonMaster
C-c-c-combo breaker! (Please don't double post.)

Theory: Ozpin's semblance is projection/illusion/something of that nature, like he's able to project an image of himself and can probably other things regarding that power.  He is based off of the Wizard of Oz and in that series the wizard projects an image of his head in it.  Plus, remember Episode 3 (Chapter 2, Part 2)?  Yang saying that it's like he wasn't even there.  What do you guys think?

I agree completely. Though, we likely know little of the vast lore in RWBY as of right now, so it may not be limited to being his semblance, but not unlikely.

I agree completely. Though, we likely know little of the vast lore in RWBY as of right now, so it may not be limited to being his semblance, but not unlikely.

.......*sip*

Might I add that Monty, Miles and Kerry confirmed themselves that if Washington from RvB and Ozpin were to fight, Ozpin would come out on top.  This has to mean that there's more to Ozpin than just his weapon (Cane-sword-thing?).  If Ozpin really had some sort of projection/illusion power, he would win hands down xP  'Cause as we have seen from Naruto, illusions are OP.

So Monty took this pic:

Miles is spoiler.  That's why he's blurred out.

Looks like they're working to the point of exhaustion.  I really appreciate their dedication and can't wait for Volume 2 premiere!

It's January 19, where's the new RWBY News I was promised?

On another note, is this awesome or what?

Posted Image

Bonus:

Awesome Nora Cosplay!

Posted Image

Sorry, can't hear you over the sound of thirty Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles lifting off to obliterate my source of information.

You shall suffer my pain.

I will make you regret it... Somehow...

Posted Image

She's combat ready and so will you when you buy this new Penny Shirt from the hit show from RoosterTeeth called RWBY available only at the RoosterTeeth store

(Nice sales pitch xP)

Is it just me or is it a bit weird seeing a somewhat realistic Penny? Well it's still drawn, but it looks more realistic than Poser.