Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

OK! so I was listening to the RWBY directors commentary AGAIN! Monty said that the fact that they all have landing strategy's is important and will show up further on in the show. SO my theory is that Beacon sends students on missions by making them jump from airships and they therefore need a landing strategy.  

IF ITS TRUE THEN I CALLED IT!

OK! so I was listening to the RWBY directors commentary AGAIN! Monty said that the fact that they all have landing strategy's is important and will show up further on in the show. SO my theory is that Beacon sends students on missions by making them jump from airships and they therefore need a landing strategy.  

IF ITS TRUE THEN I CALLED IT!

Shouldn't you know what you're getting your students into?

And since they're on the same team, Pyrrha can always bail out Jaune if it comes to that.

LolgoodluckJaune

That moment when Jaune probably will master his use of Aura and considering he has an unusually high amount (as said by Pyrrha), he can just tank it and land like a meteorite.  That would be awesome actually.

Edited by Jaune Arc

That moment when Jaune probably will master his use of Aura and considering he has an unusually high amount (as said by Pyrrha), he can just tank it and land like a meteorite.  That would be awesome actually.

It'd be like an Aura Sphere, except it'd be a forcefield-y thing instead of a projectile attack.

It'd be like an Aura Sphere, except it'd be a forcefield-y thing instead of a projectile attack.

Or he could just drop in like a boss, check that 5% of his Aura is gone and just shrug it off. xP

Or he could just drop in like a boss, check that 5% of his Aura is gone and just shrug it off. xP

Only to trip on a tree root and break his ankle, for which Pyrrha'd have to bail him out

If aura is able to be projected into attacks, and Jaune had a large amount of aura, when trained, dose this mean he can fire kamehameha's? I mean, Yang can go super saiyan soooo

If aura is able to be projected into attacks, and Jaune had a large amount of aura, when trained, dose this mean he can fire kamehameha's? I mean, Yang can go super saiyan soooo

I'd think he'd incorporate it into his sword slashes and increased defense type of thing.

I'd think he'd incorporate it into his sword slashes and increased defense type of thing.

Just putting it out there that its possible. You could totally KO tortchwick with a kamehameha to to the face, get Weiss to love ya, ect.Think about it.

I'm actually working on my own harem.  Pyrrha is 100% in already.  Ruby is about 80 and Weiss is just playing hard to get.  I'm thinking about working on Blake and Yang next.  Well, Velvet also.  Not Nora, she's clearly in love with Ren.

Edited by Jaune Arc

I'm actually working on my own harem.  Pyrrha is 100% in already.  Ruby is about 80 and Weiss is just playing hard to get.  I'm thinking about working on Blake and Yang next.  Well, Velvet also.  Not Nora, she's clearly in love with Ren.

Share?

I don't know...

Posted Image

OwO

So. I just bought my birthday presents. Ruby Beanie and the It's Also a Gun shirt.

Yay wallet...

I would do nearly anything sane for that beany.