Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Does anybody know if Itunes ever releases albums at midnight? Because I want to jam to the new album during school hours lol.

I'd ask Jeff that. But ill be on around midnight so if it pops up, you'll be the first to know. 

Does anybody know if Itunes ever releases albums at midnight? Because I want to jam to the new album during school hours lol.

Stays up until midnight to buy album.

Can't wake up for school in the morning.

As for me, I'm gonna get the physical copy, once it's up on the RT store

Stays up until midnight to buy album.

Can't wake up for school in the morning.

As for me, I'm gonna get the physical copy, once it's up on the RT store

I'm getting both! digital for less hassle of ripping it from the CD, and plus the hard copy not only comes with the Album it self but another hour of the soundtrack it self, so we're getting 2 CDs.

Posted Image

Supporting the RWBY team and Jeff Williams as well as Casey all the way :D

I'm getting both! digital for less hassle of ripping it from the CD, and plus the hard copy not only comes with the Album it self but another hour of the soundtrack it self, so we're getting 2 CDs.

Posted Image

Supporting the RWBY team and Jeff Williams as well as Casey all the way :D

I know I've said this quite a few times now, but

I NEED this album

The song "Wings" from the ending credits just became my new sleeping/relaxation music from now on haha.

IKR. Gold has actually become somewhat of a Lullaby for me. I get so relaxed and happy that I just take a nap.

BTW im surprised no one has said anything: this topic on KH13 is now a year old.

Edited by Ozpin

I was hoping for individual OST soundtracks rather than the entire soundtrack for an episode, but it'll do for now, I suppose.Also, the music bit of Red Like Roses on the season finale when Ruby shows up to Roman with Penny is really cool. Just putting that out there

I was hoping for individual OST soundtracks rather than the entire soundtrack for an episode, but it'll do for now, I suppose.Also, the music bit of Red Like Roses on the season finale when Ruby shows up to Roman with Penny is really cool. Just putting that out there

Romans evil laugh after that makes me laugh. 

The RWBY fandom is going nuts including myself... The album hasn't been released yet. I was hoping it would be at the end of school but looks like I have much more waiting to do. :(

Keep faith dude. Keep your refresh button close and the RWBY trolls close to your primary firearm. LOL that should be a shirt... OH WAIT

Posted Image

Keep faith dude. Keep your refresh button close and the RWBY trolls close to your primary firearm. LOL that should be a shirt... OH WAIT

Posted Image

haha I've been refreshing @RWBY on twitter, and #RWBY on tumblr just to get as much info as I can... and all I've been seeing is "WHERE IS THE SOUNDTRACK?!  D:"

I got an email.My copy was shipped today. I should have it tomorrow - Seriously. I live, what. 30 minutes from Austin?8-)Aww yeah.

Lucky you, I had mine pre-ordered on Aug 4th before the store update, I even emailed them last week to make sure the store update didn't delay my order of any sorts for today shipped date. Kinda knew this would happened though, I'll just wait until tomorrow to see if anything is updated before I go into customer service. I'm just more nerve wrecked due to the Album being delayed,I was hyped for it all day :/ Edited by Lie Ren

Are you sad that there is no RWBY tomorrow? Are you also a sponsor on the Rooster Teeth website? Then you have no reason to be sad because tomorrow at 4PM CST there will be a special live Podcast featuring the lovely ladies who voice the girls in RWBY.  and for those that are not sponsors don't worry I'm sure that Podcast will either come out on YouTube the next day or next week.  unfortunately I won't be able to listen to it because I have class around that time boo -__- 

side note the RWBY soundtrack is now on iTunes with the Physical CD coming at a later date to the RT Store

Edited by TheKingdomkid

You think you could rip the mp3s and share a playlist with us who can't get it? :3

I wouldn't mind doing it, but usually RT4COPYRIGHTS on Yotube posts Roosterteeths soundtracks/album on release or after.

YA, im a youtube converter guy. :P

I used to convert all my music from Yotube, but I'm willing to support Jeff Williams, Casey and others buy buying the album 2 times. I mean it really is worth buying, it's almost like robbing them if you don't buy it lol.