Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Sun's fighting style is awesome, he kinda reminds me of a mix between Tidus and Zidane

Well Sun does look a lot like Tidus. Open shirt, spikey blonde hair, tan skin. . . Except for the fact that Sun is a monkey boy.Really digging the Gunchucks though.

and the abs/shot

Well Sun does look a lot like Tidus. Open shirt, spikey blonde hair, tan skin. . . Except for the fact that Sun is a monkey boy.Really digging the Gunchucks though.

and the abs/shot

Ozpin is officially Ruby's stalker, andBlake have 4 ears. What's going on??

She's a Fawnus(is this how you spell it?).Edit:. Deleted what I said to Yang for some reason.#YangxSun2014 Edited by Guest

You also have acess to security cameras in the secluded, monster-filled Emerald Forest

No No, don't you remember what I said? : Our instructors will be watching you but wont intervene. They had cameras, I was just watching their live video feed.

Break it down Jaune!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

WHERE DID YOU GET THIS? :DDDDDDD

No No, don't you remember what I said? : Our instructors will be watching you but wont intervene. They had cameras, I was just watching their live video feed.

WHERE DID YOU GET THIS? :DDDDDDD

Monty posted it on his Facebook, he was testing out his new rig for animation.

Also updated my RWBY cast wallpaper, I wanted to add team CRDL, and the other professors as well as the other 2 mysterious characters at the end of Vol.1, but it won't fit on my laptop screen even when I change my settings to "fit", so this will have to do for now until I get my PC later.

Posted Image

Monty posted it on his Facebook, he was testing out his new rig for animation.

Also updated my RWBY cast wallpaper, I wanted to add team CRDL, and the other professors as well as the other 2 mysterious characters at the end of Vol.1, but it won't fit on my laptop screen even when I change my settings to "fit", so this will have to do for now until I get my PC later.

Posted Image

I hope he does Ruby or Yang next......

That looks AWESOME BTW

So my friend was making a RWBY Blake X Yang Fanfic. I had told him straight out I want no part of it after the whole Bumblebee fan fic that was posted on this topic a few weeks ago, but he asked me a legit question: If you stroke Blakes chin, would she purr? Now I cant get the image of that out of my head! NO MORE FANFICS..... for me.....