Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Man it was awesome! I really loved the music at the end it was really moving. I also loved Pennys, and Sun's weapons, but Penny reminded me of Dead Fantasy Namine haha! Now it's time to patiently wait for RWBY on blu-ray next week as well as the Album.

and volume two

Man it was awesome! I really loved the music at the end it was really moving. I also loved Pennys, and Sun's weapons, but Penny reminded me of Dead Fantasy Namine haha! Now it's time to patiently wait for RWBY on blu-ray next week as well as the Album.

Btw the song during the credits is called wings. Jeff said so when I asked him on Rooster teeth 

PENNY IS A BOT KNEW IT KNEW IT.

Anyway, dang, good episode.

'Twas an excellent epi. I LOVE Sun's style. Bowstaff (fav weapon) transforms into dual pistol nunchuks (also awesome)! Not to mention his arrogant, flaunty, reckless attitude, whic all combines to make a pretty sweet character. <3

MAN THAT EPISODE WAS COOL

I love Sun's fighting style, very fun to watch (and mine too heh)

That comment about Blake being a guy killed me and its this sites fault

xD

His Gliph is likely agility and flexibility, even as a monkey boy(which he is slightly referencing Goku since crazy hairstyle monkey fighter with a bowstaff and a strange offensive style)he likely wouldn't be able to fight like that if it wassen't... He has a very variable style. Fast, sweeping, power-based.

I love Sun (Voiced by Micheal "Rage Quit" Jones) he his by far my favorite character just by his attitude and stuff he's exactly like Micheal and I love it I can't wait to see how his character will play in the future of the series lol and if it helps apparently they already had their first semi-formal production meeting today for RWBY Volume 2 today lol (thanks Gary from Rooster Teeth on Twitter)

OMG! I had to talk about Penny. Before I say anything I just want to say I LOVE all the new character designs and weapons. Even though Weiss was a little racist by the end I was loving her again. Now on to Penny, I just want to say I think she's super awesome! Her fight scene was really reminiscent of Namine's fight in Dead Fantasy which was a nice nod for long time fans of Monty. I feel like a new wave of OCs, most of them being Faunus and what ever Penny is, will soon come. I also hope Ruby and the gang will get slight outfit or other changes to show the shows progression.

My mouth was open the entire time Sun and Penny were fighting, it was so amazing! Also the part when Sun told the bad guys to leave Blake alone made me fangirl inside. xD 

As of this moment, as I watch Sun with his shotgun nunchucks...I SHALL BECOME SUN FOR THIS PLACE. PROBABLY.

NEVERMIND.

IM PENNY.

Edited by Oathkeeper136

I think this is the same case with the predictions of Blake being a Faunus; everybody knew it. xD

DON'T TAKE THE MOMENT AWAYYYYYY/shot