Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Is it strange I was thinking about what's Velvet's casual wear would be then suddenly Monty's like "DESIGN VELVET'S CLOTHES THEN WE'LL BRING THE WINNERS DESIGN TO LIFE!" :D

OK OK! :)

So I made a MP3 of the RWBY episode 8 from youtube converter and used some stuff (im not going into detail on that) to listen really hard to the person on Romans phone at the end of the episode and I finally heard what the person said. It was a woman and she said: "stop being a fool and stick to the plan"  could it be the fire lady that ms. goodwhitch fought? (or you could call her crimson if you follow the wiki) anywho... this raises some questions. 

1.Crimson seemed to be giving orders so despite what we saw in episode 1 she could be who roman works for and not the other way around.

2.The plan they speak of seems obvious: attacking all of Vale including Beacon. But what could they gain from this?

3. lastly, She said stick to the plan.. does that mean Roman has been moving against orders? If so what has he been doing? 

Will they attack Beacon soon? Will Jaune improve enough from Pyrrias training fast enough to kick butt in the tournament? Will we ever see Ozpin fight? How far will Yang and Blakes relationship go? Will Rubys uncle Qrow ever make an appearance? What will Montys hair look like next? All this and more (I hope) IN THE NEXT TWO EPISODES OF RWBY!!!!!

Hey you guys want to see all the RWBY t-shirts so far?

Posted Image

Ruby Silhouette, the one that started it all!

Posted Image

The Beowolf Moon Shirt, one of my personal favorites.

Posted Image

Slay monsters with the official Beacon Academy Shirt!

Posted Image

The Weiss Silhouette Shirt, based off of the album cover for Mirror Mirror.

Posted Image

Blake Silhouette Shirt, based off of the cover for From Shadows.

Posted Image

And finally, the best shirt the Yang Silhouette Shirt, based off of. . . well, you probably get it.

Edit: here's this, too! 

The RWBY Soundtrack is to be released on November 12th, the same day as the DVD release!

Edited by Yang

Hey you guys want to see all the RWBY t-shirts so far?

Posted Image

Ruby Silhouette, the one that started it all!

Posted Image

The Beowolf Moon Shirt, one of my personal favorites.

Posted Image

Slay monsters with the official Beacon Academy Shirt!

Posted Image

The Weiss Silhouette Shirt, based off of the album cover for Mirror Mirror.

Posted Image

Blake Silhouette Shirt, based off of the cover for From Shadows.

Posted Image

And finally, the best shirt the Yang Silhouette Shirt, based off of. . . well, you probably get it.

got all 6. im also in the process of making my own Beacon coffee mug

I want the Beacon Shirt. I wish i was attending Beacon rather than my school, maybe the teachers would teach me then...

got all 6. im also in the process of making my own Beacon coffee mug

I'm getting the Silhouette Jacket....soon...

Need that soundtrack.

Might pick up the Blu-ray and a shirt or two while I'm at it

where do you guys get all this money

I didn't spend any of my birthday money this year or my Christmas money last year... So I have a lot of cash just sitting in my bank. Which is how I was able to order everything RWBY related besides the Beacon lightweight hoodie, and the Nora BOOP shirt. I love all my RWBY shirts, just wish I can wear them at my school if it wasn't for dress code, pains me not to wear my Yang shirt and not express my awesome RWBY fandom... lol

Next week will be such a drag... I NEED THAT ALBUM!! Now all Roosterteeth needs to do is make some nice RWBY figurines, and a Yang hoodie.

I'm gonna see if I can order the slap band set. I already have the blu-ray preordered, but I still want some merch. . . 

And yeah, I don't have the Yang t-shirt yet. 

yet. 

I didn't spend any of my birthday money this year or my Christmas money last year... So I have a lot of cash just sitting in my bank. Which is how I was able to order everything RWBY related besides the Beacon lightweight hoodie, and the Nora BOOP shirt. I love all my RWBY shirts, just wish I can wear them at my school if it wasn't for dress code, pains me not to wear my Yang shirt and not express my awesome RWBY fandom... lol Next week will be such a drag... I NEED THAT ALBUM!! Now all Roosterteeth needs to do is make some nice RWBY figurines, and a Yang hoodie.

Dose it have a visible realistic gun?