Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

your voice omg

btw Iloved your review on episode 6 baylaust, it was an excellent watch.

----

and to those who are still complaining about episode lengths (which, sadly, is still going around on tumblr)

Posted Image

I never complain, per say, but I do think to myself after each episode "Damn it Monty! This dose not settle my RWBY cravings! I'm going to start licking the screen if we don't get a longer one!"

I never complain, per say, but I do think to myself after each episode "Damn it Monty! This dose not settle my RWBY cravings! I'm going to start licking the screen if we don't get a longer one!"

I agree, but we have to endure the wait...sadly.

I'm most likely getting a bag.

Double Post/shot You sure about that? xD ~DM

This just has the names of my sisters and you can't see my name xDPosted Image

And my lock screen~

Posted Image

Edited by DragonMaster

Plot twist: Blake is the beast, Adam is the beauty. Adam wears a mask because anyone who looks at his face will become entranced. Blake hides her animal ears with her bow.

That's not a bow on my head....

I fricking love RWBY!  Ever since I saw the trailers it caught my attention, and I wasn't dissapointed when I saw the first episode.  The story is excellent, the characters are funny and varied, and the animation is very fluid.  My only complaint,(Please don't kill me! xD)  is that the episodes are too short.  But other than that, I'm all crazy for this awesome series by Monty Oum.  My two favorite characters out of the four main ones is Ruby, because of her adorableness and her awesome Crescent Rose, and her overall charm, and I love Blake because she has that mysterious air about her, and she's one hell of a badass.  (There's also the fact that to me Blake looks a lot like my dear Inori!  Long hair, awesome voice and sexyness. ;) )   And from the other characters, I love Glynda Goodwitch, she's so awesome, and I like Ren and Nora and Jaune Arc!  JAUNE IS FUDGING AWESOME, AND ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE MUST FACE MY WRATH!  DON'T UNDERESTIMATE HIM!  And I'm getting impatient waiting for episode 6 to be uploaded to Youtube.  LOL, yeah, here is the end to my long and boring post, lol. xD

Edited by Sesshomaru

Monty Oum, the creator of Dead Fantasy is creating a new show, called RWBY {Red White Black Yellow} so far, there is a trailer which showcase what I believe is Red, a girl based off of Little Red Riding hood. It's incredibly badass, and the soundtrack so far sounds amazing!

Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest

White is cold and always yearning burdened by a royal test

Black the beast descends from shadows

Yellow beauty burns gold

Monty said Ruby isn't based on little red ridding hood xP

For thos who have seen the RWBY trailer for Ruby, there are obvious themes of Red Riding Hood. For Weiss's trailer, both the song and her physical appearance imply Snow White (and the suit of armor could be the huntsman). Red Like Roses makes me think the black girl (you know what I mean >.<) will probably have some implications to Beauty and the Beast. But what of the yellow character? Sleeping Beauty? Cinderella? What say you?

Current trailers available: http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?sid=rwby&v=more

Monty actually said that the characters aren't based off of snow white and red riding hood xP Edited by DragonMaster