Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

How do you feel about the recently lack of news concerning the future of the KH series?

How do you feel about the recently lack of news concerning the future of the KH series?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about the recently lack of news concerning the future of the KH series?

• Sad. I can't wait to see news related to the 1.5 HD ReMix!
    • Normal. I'm fine with DDD for now, so I can wait a while for a new KH game..
    • Happy. I don't really care about HD ReMixes...
    • Neutral. News will come when it's the right time.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

A little sad, but I know news will come when it's the correct time (:

And you?

Well I knew a news drought was to be expected after the release of KH3D, but I guess I'm kind of indifferent, news would be good, but I don't really mind that there isn't that much as of now, although I am crossing my fingers for jump festa which will hopefully have something kh related :P

Neutral I suppose. There's news regarding merchandise to tide me over and there's a long drought after every KH game has released. In fact, the drought hasn't even officially started yet. There's still Jump Festa were I expect something about Re:MIX. I don't think next year will be all that dry considering.

Edited by Ruran

I'm far too excited for whenever the HD Remix will be coming out to be anything other than sad about the lack of NA confirmation even though I'm pretty sure it will come to NA.

Eh, it's not that bad. At least, not compared as to back when KH3D was in development, and we had so little news that DC had to resort to making those contests where users had to write about a specific KH-related subject or something... blegh, that was horrible. Still got in the top 3 in a couple of those though. :lol

Some more HD 1.5 ReMIX news would be nice though, I guess.

I'm a little sad about the lack of news for future KH games, but I've got DDD to keep me occupied in the meantime. I've already beaten the game, and now I'm gonna catch em' all!(Dream Eaters) And bring them all up to their highest level!

It is sad that there's no current news lately but I mean it's not like they can give news every week. It is depressing but I'm staying happy and positive since we all know KH 1.5 HD Remix is on. I'm occupying myself by catching up the KH series or replaying the one's I've already played. Plus I'm listening to KH music too. So I'm fine with the lack of news.

Patients...