Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Luzzekatt

does organization XIII have hearts?

Do the members of Organization XIII actally have hearts meaning the actual organ that pumps blood and circulates through out the body or do they not have one what so ever meaning no organ and no pulsating?

I know that they don't have emotions or feelings ... but they can still have the organ O_o right?

what do you think?

Do the members of Organization XIII actally have hearts meaning the actual organ that pumps blood and circulates through out the body or do they not have one what so ever meaning no organ and no pulsating?

I know that they don't have emotions or feelings ... but they can still have the organ O_o right?

what do you think?

nope they do not beacause they are nonexisting

what do you think?

nope they do not beacause they are nonexisting

they have to anotomy (sp?) of a human .. so why wouldn't they have a heart?

ummmm. They breath....and to breath you need a literal heart...so I'm saying that they do.

yeah .. I've seen that they breath too ... in jiminys journal ... god I love that journal xD

Umm... well, generally "monsters" don't have physical hearts hearts (e.x;heartless, lovecraft's monsters, halloweentown stuff), and i think we're s'pposed to think of them from that view, maybe? Just in humanoid forms.

edit;

dunno if that made sense xD

Well, i mean, they're enemies, and generally in Square Enix the enemies are to be considered "monsters", and the other nobodies besides the org are "monsters", so i think we're supposed to look at them as monsters of sorts.

I'M CONFUSING MYSELF DANGIT.

You missed what i said, though. They're enemies/darkness, therefore in a meaning, "monsters", see? I'm not calling them monsters as in cruel evil beings, but monsters as in the classic creatures you fight in games. You would call a Dusk a monster and recognize it would have no physical heart, and the only difference between them and the Org. are that the Org. have humanoid figures and can think and speak better than Dusks, therefore do not have physical hearts, since they fall under the section of "not human/animal", which in a Square Enix game, unless they're reapers/vierra/etc, which they are not, means that they are, generally, a form of "monster", and not the monster that's in an animal-ish form such as in the Final Fantasy games, but one that's kind of... well, more in the terms of "ghouls" or something, which you can not imagine with a physical heart.

I dunno how to explain it better. ;o; HALP MEH SOMEONE xD I'm so bad at this.

Aw, they gotta have hearts! DD:

... Or I wish they did. ...Shoot, good ol' Axel cried, he's gotta have a heart! Dx

*sniff, tear, cry, sobs* Ohmygosh, y'all, *gives the Organization candied, chocolate hearts*

Uhm...well...aha! Its because they're from another world, so they can not have a heart and still be alive! =D

...Either that, or there are two kinds of hearts in whatever world KH is in, and the heart they lose is the emotional one, while they keep the vital organ. ._.

EDIT: OHAISUMMER. xD

Ohi! xD

WhatsupDoc? x3

But, oh hmm... That's true... Though, then if they had a real heart, they really would have a heart, and they act like they have a heart and-Oh crap, y'all... My brain...

Crap, it died. This is up to y'all to make some discovery now. ._.;...

-eyeroll- Jeez. xD -gives shock therapy to Summer's brain-

But, if they had an organ heart, in that world, it might be not considered a real heart.

OH! ANOTHER IDEA! Maybe part of the heart was lost to the Heartless! The emotional part! That way they'd still be alive, right?

Hm, sounds logical, Sherlock~ *blows bubble pipe*

But then, how would that explain that they're... Aw, dang, I forgot the witty question. Dang.

But, then again, they COULD just lie that they have a heart or the heart they wanted? Hm... That wouldn't be the same though... Dangit... This is confusing! Dx

I still say giving them chocolate or candied hearts would help them to feel better, but true dis, true dis, luzz~... Hm... Any reasonings, Mixmi? I'm drawing a blank... again... xD

@luzzekat .........urm sure :D i agree w/ summerbreeze.......in my opinion just give em their hearts already they deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D grawr im still mad at stupid sora for pulling the lil damsel in distress act so tat axel would have to go save him.........aw crud i did it again......my stupid randomness.......xD