Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

What do you think of the possibility of Star Wars featuring in the Kingdom Hearts series?

What do you think of the possibility of Star Wars featuring in the Kingdom Hearts series?   

196 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the possibility of Star Wars featuring in the Kingdom Hearts series?

• Great idea. One of the Star Wars planets can be a world.
    • Sounds great. Summoning Yoda.
    • Not sure. Don't think Square Enix would be able to do that.
    • Nah, I don't wanna see Star Wars in that form.
    • I just can't see them doing it.
    • We haven't heard/seen anything about Marvel being in Kingdom Hearts.

Well honestly I love star wars and was somewhat disappointed that disney bought it. However, if two of my favorite things combined- star wars and kingdom hearts- that would be sooo epic!

NO.

This.

But apparently since I need to write more... I just don't like it. I like Stars Wars, I like KH, I don't like them combined. Some things should stay as they are. It was already kind of weird with PotC in the game but acceptable but Stars Wars is a whole dif matter. Just no.

Edited by Maffy

Just like Marvel, I believe they should stay out of the series. It's supposed to be DISNEY and Square Enix. If that were the case then why haven't Square thrown in Lara Croft into the series because they own Eidos?

If this happens, I'll be very dissapointed... I would hate to see Star Wars in KH. The same with Marvel. I don't like seeing Disney characters in KH, in fact.

I think it could be a good, fresh kind of experience in the KH Series. Fighting in the Gummi Ship against the Imperial Ships... Would be nice xD

Though I fear that it could end up like Port Royale, I LOVE Pirates of the Carribean, but I hate Port Royale in KH2.

The Episode VII movie will be realeased in 2015.

If KH3 comes out close to that date, there's a good chance that we'll see a Star Wars world. It would be a good way to "promote" both the game and the movie to other audiences.

Besides, KH has more things in common with the Star Wars Universe than Marvel, for example.

P.S.: I've always seen a lot of similarities between the two series. Sometimes I wonder if Nomura didn't get some inspiration from SW...

Chicken Little was included as a summon to promote his pathetic film. Port Royal was included as world to promote Dead Man's chest. I could see Sora or another character jumping into the origional trilogy to promote the new trilogy. It might be too late for inclusion in KH3, though.

No.

I have nothing against star wars I just don't think it would fit. To me places like Deep Space and Tron have a Star War-sy feel already, I don't really like the franchise (or am interested in it enough) to want it in the game.

No.

I have nothing against star wars I just don't think it would fit. To me places like Deep Space and Tron have a Star War-sy feel already, I don't really like the franchise (or am interested in it enough) to want it in the game.

Star Wars just doesn't fit in with Kingdom Hearts.

I think it could be a great fit; with the whole Dark/Light tones.

Plus; the Keyblade you would get!

Also; a Gummi level with the Death Star

Has Pixar been in KH? No. Has Marvel been in KH? No. Will Star Wars be in KH?

AW HAIL NAW!!!!

Personally, the day Star Wars or Marvel is included in a KH game is the day the I stop playing. After that the franchise is dead to me.

Edited by Sora_Kuno

I totally agree with Columned-Munny here. Just because they are owned from Disney, does not mean that they are created by them. I am fine with just the movies that Disney makes but adding Star Wars and Marvel just kind of ruins the Disney feel to it. It just wouldn't work for me...

I know that marvel has a good time in disney franchise and nothing about it in KH, i think KH needs kind of new worlds, i dont say i dont like but they kind repeat the same worlds too much

They already used most of the good disney films. All I could think of the future of Kingdom hearts is pixar films and possibly inputting disney channel shows. I worry that kh will resort in putting more less likable movie material to base their worlds on. I feel as though we're going to partially depend on disney"s future films in order to do that. Honestly I believe wreck-it-ralph could be a very nice concept. But now that kh input the concept of time travel, things could get really complicated from here now.