Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
marluxiaflower123

KH2 What is your favorite Organization XIII weapon?

88 members have voted

1. 1. favorite organization XIII weapon?

• ethereal blades
    • arrowguns
    • lances
    • shield
    • tomahawk
    • lexicon
    • claymore
    • chakrams
    • sitar
    • cards
    • scythe
    • knives
    • keyblade

I love the arrow guns! I have a love for non physical weapons (Just like how I always choose archer class if its available in a game)

But I also like Xemnas's light sabers Etheral Blades or whatever its called. They're so badass I want a pair too sjdklfjdg

I personally loved axel's chakrams because they're just boss and can be used for all ranges but a lot of the other ones are cool. (although i just keep thinking that xemnas is wielding 2 lightsabers instead of ethereal blades  :P)

Xaldin's Lances. I love how they all have names, and the way he uses and controls them is epic. Lances/spears are my favorite battle weapons in real life as well. All of the Org. XIII weapons are amazing in their own way though.

Dual Ethereal Blades-- MehDual Arrowguns-- CoolSix Lances-- The Most EpicSpiked Shield-- Most Effective (For its purpose)Tomahawk/Hammer thing/Axe-Sword-- "DON'T MOCK ME!" Nuff' said.Lexicon-- I want it. Now. Give me.Claymore that is not actually a Claymore, I'm not sure what it is to be honest-- "Different name, same fate." Nuff' said. Again.Chakrams-- Pretty cool, I guessSitar-- Meh. But still, "Dance water, DANCE!"Cards-- Considering they're cards, cool.Scythe-- Scythes, they're always epic, whether they're black or pink, transparent or polka-dot.Small Knives-- Bloody Knuckles at it's finest.Overall I'll have to go with Lances, Scythe, or the Lexicon

I like Axel's Chakrams, it actually disappoints me that he's moving on and getting a keyblade.  I hope he uses both weapons.  Would make some pretty epic combos.