Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Daniel Black

Image Drawing Request - Black´s Gallery Update: 23/09/16

"Que ricas son las papas, con poco poco poco de picante."

Relax man, just practice a lot and results will come out

Naw, I'm OK, I'm just being me.

And here I was hunting deviantart to commission artists for my OCs

Btw Daniel, you screwed up on a request of mine, but it was my fault due to poor descriptions. I have fixed that with a sketch/data sheet that should simplify things the next time you're open for requests xD

Why Riki? I wanted to revive this threadd by myself. 

I am not Riki, I am a cricket.

It´s been a while since I worked here. LAst post was in.. march.. I guess. Anyway vacations are up. And I have so many to dos in my to do list ( Looking at your request Angel); now I´ll work as hard as I can to finish them all, for now I´m posting some art done for Amnesia Games, you can check out this RP in the Roleplaying section. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I don´t know If I posted all Tirain Pieces Artworks here but, oh well.. time to enjoy vacations as long as I can

Second wave, ladies and gentleman. But first: 

seems my artwork has been a year in the making xD it will look spectacular  :tongue:

Posted Image

Promise completed! 

Now the remaining ones:

Posted Image

and

Posted Image

So I think thats all for now. Expect more art to come soon. Now the good news: 

Request are Open!!!

LEave your request below, First five. And thanks for the likes and for following the gallery. Daniel out. Peace!

Drale Vay, because I'd like to see him... in art!

(I would ask also for Dr. Vay Lea... but that'd be a bit too much to ask of you! I'm fine with Drale.

This is assuming you don't mind drawing Evraius (sic?) characters at this point in time!)

AYA EVERUS MODERN DAY 

WILL MESSAGE YOU INFORMATION 

Number 1

Drale Vay, because I'd like to see him... in art!(I would ask also for Dr. Vay Lea... but that'd be a bit too much to ask of you! I'm fine with Drale....This is assuming you don't mind drawing Evraius (sic?) characters at this point in time!)

Number 2. And unfortunately, I´m busy with Amnesia and Tirain right now, so Evraius will need to wait.

Number 1

Number 2. And unfortunately, I´m busy with Amnesia and Tirain right now, so Evraius will need to wait.

You can cool it on Tirain arts, I think you have everyone but Scrap's character drawn up I believe in your current style, so you have earned a big long break.

Since Nort probably wants to see him, Sandrew if you please(I'll be doing a revised appearance sheet and sending it to you).

You can cool it on Tirain arts, I think you have everyone but Scrap's character drawn up I believe in your current style, so you have earned a big long break.

Since Nort probably wants to see him, Sandrew if you please(I'll be doing a revised appearance sheet and sending it to you).

4 then. One spot left. 

yes and number 5. Alright spots taken. Please wait for the next open request

Thanks, you're an awesome artist! I'll send you a PM soon. :)

Alright then, I´ll start working on the request now. Javelin, Crowned and Nortanort, I need you to PM me the details of your request. (If nor I´ll forget it.. trust me T_T). Oh and also putting this here as well.

Posted Image

Edited by Daniel Black