Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Daniel Black

Image Drawing Request - Black´s Gallery Update: 23/09/16

Oh wait, that was just a reminder of my request. It was actually in April :P It's been so long, characters have been added....Well yeah, it doesn't have to be a priority, I just want to remind you every now and then

BLACK! Do an artwork of Sodom's and my Bibliotheca!If all the characters are too much to draw (*cough* Dante *cough*) then just do both Aisling and Joshua please. Thanks in advance!The characters are on the first page:http://kh13.com/forum/topic/46158-bibliotheca-mystica-de-dantalian-the-‘shadows-case’-a-1x1-between-sodom-and-cloakedschemerx/ 

Pop quiz! For The Roleplayers...Do you remember this character?

Posted Image

Well now (After such a time) I updated her art:

Posted Image

I hate Akane with a passion.

Sayo did anyway.

DANIEL I KNOW YOU FORGET THINGS. EVERYBODY DOES.

Pop quiz! For The Roleplayers...Do you remember this character?

Posted Image

Well now (After such a time) I updated her art:

Posted Image

Akane, of course. I miss those roleplays

I hate Akane with a passion.

Sayo did anyway.

DANIEL I KNOW YOU FORGET THINGS. EVERYBODY DOES.

[sigh] The Roleplaying Days..

Hello world. Posting more work. 

Posted Image

Requested by Crona. xD

Brooklyn like a boss.

My OC for KH : The Tirain Pieces, Kyle Conner.

Posted Image

Tirain belongs to Crona So check it out if you want to join us. xD

Oh sthap it, you, I'm blushing...

But suriously though, thanks Daniel!

Really nice work there.  I want to make a request  for my OCs in the rp, but am not sure since I already put a description  in the signups.  ....  Ah I'll just say something anyway. :P

For Ovan, can you give him brown skin, a white shirt with a sky blue V in a circle, dark blue jacket, sky blue pants and white shoes with dark blue slants, one going left and another right, on opposite shoes?

For Detok, have him with a dark brown trench coat. black shirt with a green X on the front, black jeans with green lines on the side, and brown shoes with black lines on the side.

This is a first time for me to ask this.   Of course there's no rush for it.  Just want to see how this goes.

Edited by Ultimus Grid

Oh sthap it, you, I'm blushing...

But suriously though, thanks Daniel!

LOL... thanks, btw I updated the wiki with kyle info. 

Really nice work there.  I want to make a request  for my OCs in the rp, but am not sure since I already put a description  in the signups.  ....  Ah I'll just say something anyway. :P

For Ovan, can you give him brown skin, a white shirt with a sky blue V in a circle, dark blue jacket, sky blue pants and white shoes with dark blue slants, one going left and another right, on opposite shoes?

For Detok, have him with a dark brown trench coat. black shirt with a green X on the front, black jeans with green lines on the side, and brown shoes with black lines on the side.

This is a first time for me to ask this.   Of course there's no rush for it.  Just want to see how this goes.

Sure give me time. 

LOL... thanks, btw I updated the wiki with kyle info. 

Sure give me time. 

Yeah, i get emails when the Wiki is updated so I know.

Requested by Oathkeeper136, Well it´s one of my OC´s do you remember this last one? 

Posted Image

Well she wanted the far right one so:

Posted Image

See you around oh by the way, if you want an art request sent me a PM, in that way I won´t forget aout it... or I hope so.. xD

And for first, and maybe not last time, I´ll post a commission I asked for in Deviantart. (Yep I was too lazy to draw something and she was awesome, and I had points so...)

Anyway.. here is: 

Posted Image

This inspires me to become better. Keep going fellas and see you around (BTW.. Yep I´m working on your works so be patient... )

Hey Daniel, was just wondering if maybe I could get a nice picture of Mes? Here's her official description from Tirain:

Deep purple hair that falls three or four inches below the shoulder, almond shaped green eyes, small nose, pale skin, short black dress with lace trim, a red heart design is on the front right side, and some black combat boots. 5'4" 90 lbs.

Thanks a lot! 

Alright I recovered my pen so I can draw again!! :D :D

and I leave this, please give me time, I know i´m truly delayed with request and such but trust me I´m working on each of them. 

Posted Image

Reiner and Illeana from my story: Final Fantasy the fall of magic. I´m starting to work again on this so stay tuned for more.xD

Edited by Daniel Black

Hey Daniel, was just wondering if maybe I could get a nice picture of Mes? Here's her official description from Tirain:

Deep purple hair that falls three or four inches below the shoulder, almond shaped green eyes, small nose, pale skin, short black dress with lace trim, a red heart design is on the front right side, and some black combat boots. 5'4" 90 lbs.

Thanks a lot! 

Posted Image

back to business guyz! xD