Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Is KH13 your favorite source of news related to the Kingdom Hearts Series?

Is KH13 your favorite source of news related to the Kingdom Hearts Series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Is KH13 your favorite source of news related to the Kingdom Hearts Series?

• Yes, it is! It's where I usually find out when there's news about it.
    • Yes, it is.. Although I have some others, I still have KH13 as a place where news normally show up quickly.
    • No... I prefer another source of news... But I still check the home page everytime I have the chance!
    • Nah... I almost don't look up for news here... It's the forum that I like most.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

ALWAYS! Very detailed news and always the first place to get Kingdom Heart news. And normally I find the news quicker here than anywhere else. Plus I love the fact that the Japanese Interviews are translated to English really quickly.

Until I stumbled across kh13, my news on kh series was pretty limited so I rlyyyy love you guys<3 Idc checking other sites when you guys exist :3

This is the first website I joined to see if it's any good and it turned out that I did not needed to join another Kingdom Hearts fan website. This website is really good for giving us fast news about Kingdom Hearts.

Edited by AaySquare

This is the only place I go to for KH info and news C: I found it by accident one day and felt that I didn't need to look anywhere else if I wanted news and such. It's very fun, organized, and engaging :D