Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Boeseeker

KHBbS Discovered secret about Mysterious Figure

you know how there a boss there name mystery figure i found out he was as i fight and he kill me i heard xehanort voice when he kill me

so i figure out i read his files and i found out it xehanort when he was young

you know how there a boss there name mystery figure i found out he was as i fight and he kill me i heard xehanort voice when he kill me

so i figure out i read his files and i found out it xehanort when he was young

You'r a little behind schedule.... BBS was released in 2010 and you just figured it out today? Your a lousy gamer dude

You'r a little behind schedule.... BBS was released in 2010 and you just figured it out today? Your a lousy gamer dude

Now now, he's not criticising your gaming skills so you shouldn't to him either.

ik it even though i didn't get to fight that boss. after u play 3D it's kinda confirmed cuz u battle young xeanort in that game as the final boss and he's unhooded. someone thought i was crazy but i guess i was right, hmm hmm

young xeanort does use time travel when u fight him

To all the people being sarcastic about his discovery: Have you ever figured that he might be new to the series and is just trying to figure things out? The least you guys could do at least make it more encouraging instead of being all "Oh you're really late everybody knows this already". Wouldn't you do the exact same thing if you were new to the series and tried to figure everything out?

Exactly, thank you!!

To all the people being sarcastic about his discovery: Have you ever figured that he might be new to the series and is just trying to figure things out? The least you guys could do at least make it more encouraging instead of being all "Oh you're really late everybody knows this already". Wouldn't you do the exact same thing if you were new to the series and tried to figure everything out?

it was harsh, but funny to read through the topic to be honest, but the kid figuring that out by hearing his voice is awesome, i couldn't do that, i just knew it was Xehanort in some way, because well duh