Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
tysonrss

CoM/358/2 Days

Hello! Need some help here.

I've beaten KH recently(not my first time)and started to play both 358/2 Days and CoM again..but I want to play them in the way that the story fits them in...like I started playing CoM after Axel leaves on Days...does anyone know specifically what Days certain events happen on that are in relation to CoM?

I found this http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/943346-kingdom-hearts-358-2-days/faqs/57994 and it helps somewhat...though a more detailed explaination is always better, thanks!

Well I don't know the exact days, but I do know in Days, the days of important events from the other games(KH1 and CoM) that ran concurrent to Days were shown usually on the bottom screen (sometimes on the top) as silent cutscenes, likee for example I know there was one where it showed Sora either in that field or arriving at Castle Oblivion or something of the like.

Wow I never thought I could use the word "days" so many times in one post, sounds a bit awkward o_o

Here this was apparently in the ultimania hope it helps!~ http://www.khinsider.com/358-2-days/interviews/kingdom-hearts-358-2-days-ultimania---timeline

Edited by WakelessDream

I think that when Axel and others go to Castle Oblivion, CoM starts. It is also mentioned when Sora enters the CO i guess. When Roxas falls into coma at Agrabah, you can finish CoM and after that Roxas awakes.