Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Now that all the details are known, do you plan to get a Wii U?

Now that all the details are known, do you plan to get a Wii U?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Now that all the details are known, do you plan to get a Wii U?

• Yes, I've already pre-ordered mine.
    • Probably, I'll wait and just buy it off the shelf.
    • Not at launch, but I might get one after the rush.
    • Not for that much money, I'll wait for a price drop.
    • No, I'm not sold on the system right now.

Probably, I really don't see point on getting one at this point, but my friend buys it anyways so I can test his and if I like it I can buy my own. Also there isn't too much intresting games coming that I couldn't just buy on another console.

When Smash gets released I'll definitely have one. I don't need a Kingdom Hearts game to make me buy a system.

I just can't afford one at launch though so I'll have to wait a few months but that's ok I don't mind. I might even wait till Smash's launch to get a Wii U.... maybe. I doubt it.

PlayStation 3 & Nintendo 3DS are the best. And that's final.

While I love my PS3 and 3DS it is not final that they are the best. It is personal preference, you need to be a bit more open minded. Edited by KHSoraKeyBlade

Please name one Wii-U exclusive game that would be worth buying a whole system for. Oh whats that? There's nothing? Oh what a shame the only thing you have going for you is some below averadge updated HD graphics. And no Zombie U does not impress.

Edited by Elijah Gravenhorst

Nope. It's not worth it, there aren't any must have launch titles for it. I'll get it when Smash Bros comes out but that probably won't be for a long time. I remember when Nintendo consoles used to have awesome launch titles, what happened to that?

Please name one Wii-U exclusive game that would be worth buying a whole system for. Oh whats that? There's nothing? Oh what a shame the only thing you have going for you is some below averadge updated HD graphics. And no Zombie U does not impress.

Super. Smash. Bros.

Literally the only reason I played my Wii and Gamecube as much as I did. Also, if it's anything like the Wii was then you'll have your fair share of fantastic 1st party titles among other gem 3rd party ones. Such as how the Wii got Final Fantasy CC, The Last Story and Xenoblade.

Edited by KHSoraKeyBlade