Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Ventus99

Deep Jungle?

I have said it before; it will be in the game.

KH1 was before they lost the rights. Re-releases don't change anything about the situation.

Thanks for clearing that up, I was a little confused about that, but I still thought it would still be in the game anyway.

i agree, there should be no legal issue as they are simply re-releasing the games. Does anyone know why they lost the rights in the first place?

I've been trying to figure out the same thing, I never understood why they lost the rights.

Omg I was just about to make a thread about this. The thing is 1.5 isn't just a re-release, its a full remake with system changes, redone voice acting and everything so I'm not sure if they can use it. I hope they can though, it's my favorite world in the series. Jungle Slider ftw!

Edited by Sora_Kuno

The article said that the script has been revised to better mesh with the overall plot and that Final Mix exclusive scenes, even the unvoiced ones, will have new voice acting. The best way to do this would be to re-voice the entire game but I suppose, if they wanted to take the easy way out, they could leave the voiced cut-scenes in Disney based worlds alone.

Edited by Sora_Kuno

The thing is 1.5 isn't just a re-release,

Yes it is.

its a full remake

No it isn't.

with system changes

Two minor ones.

redone voice acting

Only for the Japanese version and only for cases such as Sephiroth, who had no spoken lines in Japanese prior.

Disney lost the rights because another group bought Tarzan just not too long after KH was originally released.

As for it being in the game, its a re-release so I'm sure it will..be cool to see that world in CoM though :/

Disney had a contract to use Tarzan for a certain amount of years. After KH1, the contract was done so it couldn't appear in future games.

Though I don't really see the harm in creating the same story in better definition, they're not adding anything new to the world or changing it a lot from the original presentation of it in KH1.

it will, im sure of it.

If it wasnt, nomura probably would already had said in the last interview. He said the development was going smoothly and its already in his final stages, so yeah dont seem like they had that problem. The problem is that they cant use it anymore in future games, but in a remake they can.

Who bought the rights btw ?!

Edited by Sakuraba Neku

Disney lost the rights because another group bought Tarzan just not too long after KH was originally released.As for it being in the game, its a re-release so I'm sure it will..be cool to see that world in CoM though :/

Unfortunately that can't happen. Square and Disney can't make any new Tarzan content after losing the rights to Edgar Rice Burroughs. Nomura had actually planned the world for the original CoM but had to cut it mid-production when they lost the rights.