Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
FallnFeather

Image ~Reminiscent Fan art~

At random times about once a year I get the urge to draw Marik...

Today was one of those days~. And d'you know why I love it? Because no matter how disproportionatly and stupidly gravity defying you draw YGO/DBZ characters hair, It's right. And LOOKS right. Which I find is hard to happen upon in the world of anime/manga.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by FallnFeather

Guest Lady Dreana

Ah Marik I know thee well. If you read the manga you can almost feel the horrors he's been through. Nice job with the burn markings.

Edited by Lady Dreana

:] Thank you guys <3. I made sure to do good on the burns, I noticed most people drawing them make them tattoos rather than scars, so I felt the need to make them rather ugly and messy like Yugi said they were in the manga~. /And I like drawing backs anyways.

.../Lots of love for Pretium, you have no idea how happy that comment made me <3.

:] Thank you guys <3. I made sure to do good on the burns, I noticed most people drawing them make them tattoos rather than scars, so I felt the need to make them rather ugly and messy like Yugi said they were in the manga~. /And I like drawing backs anyways.

.../Lots of love for Pretium, you have no idea how happy that comment made me <3.

I'm Glad, :)

Sign in to follow this