Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Axtwyt

How to Properly Win Over A Woman (For all you gents)

Dear lord, I've started a war.

What's worse is this is like the 5th shit storm in a row that I haven't been directly involved in. Somebody needs to let me know when this stuff is going to happen.

pssh nah, men are designed to protect and provide whereas women are the most desirable thing that men want. men only think about sex and how a male gets any sort of achievement whatsoever is be being with a woman. hence without women men would do nothing but use their left hand.

they would not aspire to:

-Get a higher education

-find a career

-be Successful

-Make Lots of money

-Dress up handsomely

-shower

-clean after themselves

-have any sort of manners

-Live.

Actually, I aspire to do all those things, kupo...

pssh nah, men are designed to protect and provide whereas women are the most desirable thing that men want. men only think about sex and how a male gets any sort of achievement whatsoever is be being with a woman. hence without women men would do nothing but use their left hand.

-Get a higher education

-find a career

-be Successful

-Make Lots of money

-Dress up handsomely

-shower

-clean after themselves

-Live.

if you are gay or bisexual, more power to you and I hope gay marriage passes.

I don't think I'll have time for thinking only about sex while I'm focusing on studying things like anthropology, ancient civilizations and mythology so that I can be successful in a career in archaeology. I don't even think I'll have time to "protect and provide" for a woman because I'll be too busy living my life. Don't try to generalize half of the human race on one stupid stereotype.

I am a girl and this is crap.

First off, we like our men to be incredibly submissive, when we are busy with womanly things to do they go to the kitchen and make us a sandwich.

Second off, they buy us whatever we want, they hand over their credit cards, cash, ect and we women go watching 24/7 without you men giving us a hard time about it and carry all of the things we buy

Thirdly, you cater to our every need and want while you cook, clean, and provide for us because real women make men for we carry your children for 9 horrible months and continue the survival of humankind, so its basically the LEAST men can do.

-Get a higher education

-find a career

-be Successful

-Make Lots of money

-Dress up handsomely

-shower

-clean after themselves

-Live.

if you are gay or bisexual, more power to you and I hope gay marriage passes.

Im not saying females DONT go for sex too, Im saying that men arent really the "Better" gender. It Takes Alot of CONFIDENCE and SKILL just to walk up to a girl and ask her out plus during that time if she says 'yes' he has to treat her like a QUEEN.

yeah we are, we carry and suffer holding babies for 9 months while we multi-task everything on top of that we withstand a crapload of pain to HAVE children plus men dont stay most of they time so women are usually single mothers handling more than they should.

then you will not get a girlfriend and/or get laid unless you treat her with care, love, and respect.

-If they cant have kids then there are new wave medical technology to have kids like invitro-fertilization or adopt, if they dont want kids then good for them

-never been let down with My expectations in my life :)

-if she pregnant and if you were a man, you would have to help her out throughout the whole way and stay with her since it's your kid too.

Women ARE entitled with love, care and respect, If women don't believe that they do have low self esteem and don't care enough about themselves to even defend themselves even if they are being physically/emotionally/verbally abused.

[/size][/font][/color]

then if they cant have kids then they cant, stuff happens.

rapists are an exception but they must pay child support along with being charged with raping a woman and making her pregnant.

yep, it is what it is, and there are ALOT of women like me in the world. thats just how it is, care and respect women or women wont want you around.

*checks pockets* Sorry I dont have a firetruck to give.

Posted Image

nope I couldn't :)

>sees that you're a sexist [insert insult of your choice here]

>realizes you won't get far in the world thinking like that

>sees that you're incredibly dumb

>laughs

>finds your immaturity sad and hilarious

>cries