Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Axtwyt

How to Properly Win Over A Woman (For all you gents)

I am a girl and this is crap.

First off, we like our men to be incredibly submissive, when we are busy with womanly things to do they go to the kitchen and make us a sandwich.

Second off, they buy us whatever we want, they hand over their credit cards, cash, ect and we women go watching 24/7 without you men giving us a hard time about it and carry all of the things we buy

Thirdly, you cater to our every need and want while you cook, clean, and provide for us because real women make men for we carry your children for 9 horrible months and continue the survival of humankind, so its basically the LEAST men can do.

Edited by Sigrun

First off, we like our men to be incredibly submissive, when we are busy with womanly things to do they go to the kitchen and make us a sandwich.

Second off, they buy us whatever we want, they hand over their credit cards, cash, ect and we women go watching 24/7 without you men giving us a hard time about it and carry all of the things we buy

Thirdly, you cater to our every need and want while you cook, clean, and provide for us because real women make men for we carry your children for 9 horrible months and continue the survival of humankind, so its basically the LEAST men can do.

You're just agreeing with me here.

In that case you'll never get laid.

And you would know?

Edited by Johnny Madman

here's an idea: BE YOU AND U'LL GET SOMEONE WHO'S PERFECT FOR YOU

unless youre an asshat, then you wont get laid

I am a girl and this is crap. First off, we like our men to be incredibly submissive, when we are busy with womanly things to do they go to the kitchen and make us a sandwich. Second off, they buy us whatever we want, they hand over their credit cards, cash, ect and we women go watching 24/7 without you men giving us a hard time about it and carry all of the things we buy Thirdly, you cater to our every need and want while you cook, clean, and provide for us because real women make men for we carry your children for 9 horrible months and continue the survival of humankind, so its basically the LEAST men can do.

get out

why cant u do that also

men/woman aren't their to do the half of ur shit as u become and adult

its for love

If this is the way you treat people, then you will be a very lonely person down the road just saying.

pssh nah, men are designed to protect and provide whereas women are the most desirable thing that men want. men only think about sex and how a male gets any sort of achievement whatsoever is be being with a woman. hence without women men would do nothing but use their left hand.

they would not aspire to:

-Get a higher education

-find a career

-be Successful

-Make Lots of money

-Dress up handsomely

-shower

-clean after themselves

-have any sort of manners

-Live.

if you are gay or bisexual, more power to you and I hope gay marriage passes.

Edited by Sigrun

here's an idea: BE YOU AND U'LL GET SOMEONE WHO'S PERFECT FOR YOU

unless youre an asshat, then you wont get laid

Based on what other females are telling you I can make an educated assumption. :D

Clearly you don't know women like I know women.

Besides, what is it with you people automatically thinking about getting laid?

Clearly you don't know women like I know women.

Besides, what is it with you people automatically thinking about getting laid?

If you know more about women then me, I'll eat my workout socks. Please impress me with your worldly knowledge of what women want.

I got it!

1- go to a place that brings you joy (ex.con)

2-find the female species

3- start with a common ground (ex.KH)

4-ask opinion on dating.

5- tell em how you hobbies and such

6- make a friend date (ex. plan the next con together)

7- see if she wants to be your girlfriend

:ph34r:

hence without women men would do nothing but use their left hand.

Im actually left handed cB

nah thats gross...

But your so sexist. Guys aren't the only ones who enjoy a lot of sex. Hence the words "slut" and "whore". Im pretty sure ive never met a male slut-whore :P

pssh nah, men are designed to protect and provide whereas women are the most desirable thing that men want. men only think about sex and how a male gets any sort of achievement whatsoever is be being with a woman. hence without women men would do nothing but use their left hand.

they would not aspire to:

-Get a higher education

-find a career

-be Successful

-Make Lots of money

-Dress up handsomely

-shower

-clean after themselves

-have any sort of manners

-Live.

if you are gay or bisexual, more power to you and I hope gay marriage passes.

ur over generalizing men thinking all they want is sex

have u ever met a man?

not all men go for sex

a man can go for other things during a relationship

same goes for females

its not like females dont go for sex at all

Im actually left handed cB

nah thats gross...

But your so sexist. Guys aren't the only ones who enjoy a lot of sex. Hence the words "slut" and "whore". Im pretty sure ive never met a male slut-whore :P

i was gonna agree to u until "slut" and whore"

it depends what u mean

but if ur going against them

get

out

Edited by Shana09

ur over generalizing men thinking all they want is sex

have u ever met a man?

not all men go for sex

a man can go for other things during a relationship

same goes for females

its not like females dont go for sex at all

Im not saying females DONT go for sex too, Im saying that men arent really the "Better" gender. It Takes Alot of CONFIDENCE and SKILL just to walk up to a girl and ask her out plus during that time if she says 'yes' he has to treat her like a QUEEN.

Im not saying females DONT go for sex too, Im saying that men arent really the "Better" gender. It Takes Alot of CONFIDENCE and SKILL just to walk up to a girl and ask her out plus during that time if she says 'yes' he has to treat her like a QUEEN.

females aren't either

females aren't either

yeah we are, we carry and suffer holding babies for 9 months while we multi-task everything on top of that we withstand a crapload of pain to HAVE children plus men dont stay most of they time so women are usually single mothers handling more than they should.

Edited by Sigrun

Posted Image