Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
shadowblade

so my best friend(female members please read!)

Asked me for tips on how to talk to a girl.The best I could tell him was to follow my three simple guidelines:

A.don't sound like you're embarassed

B.don't use big words you got off the internet

C.Be yourself

this got me my last girlfriend but she liked to assume alot of things and thought A was more true than anything.so ladies out there can you give me a hint on what i should pass along to my friend he really likes this girl so i want to him to have more success than i did

Girls like confident guys who have a sense of humor and can carry an intelligent conversation but also can be themselves ...Someone comfortable with themselves and can make the girl feel comfortable being around them as well..Also , manners and being courteous help too.

Be prepared for rejection

Girls like confident guys who have a sense of humor and can carry an intelligent conversation but also can be themselves ...Someone comfortable with themselves and can make the girl feel comfortable being around them as well..Also , manners and being courteous help too.

my friend askin you why

my friend askin you why

No matter how much you like a girl, there is always a possibility that she just doesn't like you that way. If your "friend" one day decides to ask her out he should be expecting a "yes", but also be prepared for a "no". Even if you are prepared, being rejected will still hurt, especially if you were already close to the girl before you asked her out. But being prepared will stop you from reacting very badly in front of her, feeling angry at her or yourself, and recover much quicker.

Like I said, assume she will say "yes", but there is nothing stopping her from saying "no". Be prepared for both responses accordingly, but don't let the possibility of rejection stop you from asking her out.

Edited by Amon

It's not the matter of success but experiences.

Don't be scared. Girls are human after all. Get to know her more. Each and every girl has their own tastes, standards, personality, quirks, etc. . We can't give you anymore advice beyond that because we don't know this girl. Don't think too much about it and just approach her. Rejection? Screw that and just talk to her. We all need to experience rejection in our lifetime. Don't think about what other people thinks of you. Just don't bring yourself down by begging, simply buying things for a girl, or pretending to like something that she likes too.

Set your standards, Know what you want, know what you need, and you will have a direction.

As a guy speaking

just c

be yourself

and nothing more

thats all that matters.

Just use common sense.

Be polite for example.

Would like if I hadn't reached my quota.

This is pretty much what your friend will need. I've never been asked out myself :/, but I know that this is what I'd be looking for in a guy.

Just tell him not to try to be more than he is and it's also improtant to show your whole personality and not to hide things. (pretty much same as "just be yourself" stuff, but still.

There should be some connection or something in common with them.

It's not the matter of success but experiences.

Don't be scared. Girls are human after all. Get to know her more. Each and every girl has their own tastes, standards, personality, quirks, etc. . We can't give you anymore advice beyond that because we don't know this girl. Don't think too much about it and just approach her. Rejection? Screw that and just talk to her. We all need to experience rejection in our lifetime. Don't think about what other people thinks of you. Just don't bring yourself down by begging, simply buying things for a girl, or pretending to like something that she likes too.

Set your standards, Know what you want, know what you need, and you will have a direction.

He says thank you for your wisdom :)