Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nora Valkyrie

The Roleplayers

well. I have the same problem as you silver, I often think about getting my fathers pistol, and making myself a pretty Brain painting on my wall, but what keeps me going through my wretched life, is the hope that someone will save me

....If you guys say so. I'll put it in Spoilers so those who don't want to see it won't have to.  Because this is...serious. Far more serious than I usually am. 

I've lost the will to live. What point is there? I could go on about my flawed self, about how I'm useless and broken, but who cares? As far as I'm concerned, nobody does. Just me saying this will inevitably get ignored, and that's why I'm posting it here, and not the Roleplayers.  Because I know someone will say how they care. But I doubt that. I'm not that good of a friend to anyone, as much as I want to be. I don't want to live anymore for many reasons. Family, my own wretched life, my failures as a human, my lack of respect for myself, etc. I don't know what to do, and many of the normal options are out of the question. I've already tried talking to friends. They hate me. My family doesn't care. I don't know if my parents can even afford a psychiatrist, so I don't even bother to ask. I'm sorry to those that read this, but I am truly at my wits end with this. I know I seem happy, and rather calm, but I am a mess.  I apologize for possibly ruining the thread, or for any backlash this might receive. I just don't know what to do anymore.

Well. I wasn't expecting this.Now let me say this: There are other people on this site who know you much better, and will be able to help you far more than I. But that doesn't mean I can't help.I, obviously, don't know you that well. But I care about you, as a friend. And I have to agree with Yuffie here. No one hates you.And I have nothing else I can say.Just listen to your friends on here, they'll be there to help.

We aren't fighting we are playfully fighting.

*suddently pictures Silver crying*

;~;

Sorry.

Well. I wasn't expecting this.

Now let me say this: There are other people on this site who know you much better, and will be able to help you far more than I. But that doesn't mean I can't help.

I, obviously, don't know you that well. But I care about you, as a friend. And I have to agree with Yuffie here. No one hates you.

And I have nothing else I can say.

Just listen to your friends on here, they'll be there to help.

Thanks.

I think I told Yuffie this just now, but I have an incredibly hard time recognizing when people care.

I just can't see it. You'd have to make it so god damn obvious for me to see it, and even then, one small thing that my brain over analyses as negative will tear that all down.

No one's making me cry. Please don't fight guys. You're all awesome. If anything I was crying before I said anything.

Silver...I know how it feels.You feel useless. Like if someone were to come to your house armed and prepared to kill you family that all you could do is soak up a bullet or two..You feel worthless. You serve no purpose. Take up space, resources, time. You feel like the world could not have you, and it will run fine, right?Well, a reality is, that no matter how you feel, there is a person who will cry at your loss.there will be someone who mourns you.there will be people who miss you.You feel like you have no worth. Less than a scrap of paper in a landfill.I know those feeling because until last year that was me. I was like that from my early teens, hell, before then. If I wasn't afraid of pain, I probably would be dead right now from a knife to my throat. I was nothing more than a useless, clumsy, weight kid whith no no social skills. No uses. I was useless at everything, even simple tasks. I know that feeling of uselessness. But you know what changed me?That girl I had for a year. I had to learn how to cope with disappointment, fear, sadness, true terror. I had to watch the person I loved most in the world basically disappear and I could do nothing to help it. I had to watch as she didn't even improve at the prospect of my own health taking a turn. She was gone from me for a whole year, just within my reach but just outside my grip strength. I had to learn to understand that to her, my life wouldn't do anything to fix her. I was useless. And no one was there to help me, except Spiderfreak. He let me vent to him every doubt, every pain, every emotion I felt. And through thst, when my head would clear of the Dispare and sadness for a moment, I understood that even if she didn't care or remember me, I had to go on, because a guy like spider existed. He cared enough to let me vent every emotion I felt, never got fed up with it, never got annoyed, he helped me and he listened.Look...Even if you feel useless LostAloneOr forgottenSomeone out there knows you that cares. He wants to help. He wants to listen. Spider was there for me in my darkest hours. Even when I wanted just to fade away and stop existing because of how useless and uncared for I was.But I didn't realize that even if I didn't think or felt like I mattered, I did.And to every person in this thread, you matter.I love you like a brother man. I've seen death and pain too much in my life already. In my own or others. So please don't hurt us, cause like it or not, you matter to us.

Silver...I know how it feels.You feel useless. Like if someone were to come to your house armed and prepared to kill you family that all you could do is soak up a bullet or two..You feel worthless. You serve no purpose. Take up space, resources, time. You feel like the world could not have you, and it will run fine, right?Well, a reality is, that no matter how you feel, there is a person who will cry at your loss.there will be someone who mourns you.there will be people who miss you.You feel like you have no worth. Less than a scrap of paper in a landfill.I know those feeling because until last year that was me. I was like that from my early teens, hell, before then. If I wasn't afraid of pain, I probably would be dead right now from a knife to my throat. I was nothing more than a useless, clumsy, weight kid whith no no social skills. No uses. I was useless at everything, even simple tasks. I know that feeling of uselessness. But you know what changed me?That girl I had for a year. I had to learn how to cope with disappointment, fear, sadness, true terror. I had to watch the person I loved most in the world basically disappear and I could do nothing to help it. I had to watch as she didn't even improve at the prospect of my own health taking a turn. She was gone from me for a whole year, just within my reach but just outside my grip strength. I had to learn to understand that to her, my life wouldn't do anything to fix her. I was useless. And no one was there to help me, except Spiderfreak. He let me vent to him every doubt, every pain, every emotion I felt. And through thst, when my head would clear of the Dispare and sadness for a moment, I understood that even if she didn't care or remember me, I had to go on, because a guy like spider existed. He cared enough to let me vent every emotion I felt, never got fed up with it, never got annoyed, he helped me and he listened.Look...Even if you feel useless LostAloneOr forgottenSomeone out there knows you that cares. He wants to help. He wants to listen. Spider was there for me in my darkest hours. Even when I wanted just to fade away and stop existing because of how useless and uncared for I was.But I didn't realize that even if I didn't think or felt like I mattered, I did.And to every person in this thread, you matter.I love you like a brother man. I've seen death and pain too much in my life already. In my own or others. So please don't hurt us, cause like it or not, you matter to us.

Damn Riki you're seriosuly going to make me cry.

I'm in public, trying my hardest to not start gushing with tears.

Silver...I know how it feels.You feel useless. Like if someone were to come to your house armed and prepared to kill you family that all you could do is soak up a bullet or two..You feel worthless. You serve no purpose. Take up space, resources, time. You feel like the world could not have you, and it will run fine, right?Well, a reality is, that no matter how you feel, there is a person who will cry at your loss.there will be someone who mourns you.there will be people who miss you.You feel like you have no worth. Less than a scrap of paper in a landfill.I know those feeling because until last year that was me. I was like that from my early teens, hell, before then. If I wasn't afraid of pain, I probably would be dead right now from a knife to my throat. I was nothing more than a useless, clumsy, weight kid whith no no social skills. No uses. I was useless at everything, even simple tasks. I know that feeling of uselessness. But you know what changed me?That girl I had for a year. I had to learn how to cope with disappointment, fear, sadness, true terror. I had to watch the person I loved most in the world basically disappear and I could do nothing to help it. I had to watch as she didn't even improve at the prospect of my own health taking a turn. She was gone from me for a whole year, just within my reach but just outside my grip strength. I had to learn to understand that to her, my life wouldn't do anything to fix her. I was useless. And no one was there to help me, except Spiderfreak. He let me vent to him every doubt, every pain, every emotion I felt. And through thst, when my head would clear of the Dispare and sadness for a moment, I understood that even if she didn't care or remember me, I had to go on, because a guy like spider existed. He cared enough to let me vent every emotion I felt, never got fed up with it, never got annoyed, he helped me and he listened.Look...Even if you feel uselessLostAloneOr forgottenSomeone out there knows you that cares. He wants to help. He wants to listen. Spider was there for me in my darkest hours. Even when I wanted just to fade away and stop existing because of how useless and uncared for I was.But I didn't realize that even if I didn't think or felt like I mattered, I did.And to every person in this thread, you matter.I love you like a brother man. I've seen death and pain too much in my life already. In my own or others. So please don't hurt us, cause like it or not, you matter to us.

Thanks....and I'm sorry.

Please don't...that'll make two.

And to everyone, I'm sorry.

I somewhat knew this would create a fuss. I knew that it would and I feel terrible for it, even so. 

I don't easily pick up on caring. I don't. I've gone a long time with this empty feeling. I don't even remember why I said it in the first place. Maybe it's because my life has been going down hill. Maybe it's because I'm sick.

I don't know. But I have to say thanks, and then I'm sorry (yes, for the umpteenth time), to all of you.

Thanks....and I'm sorry.  Please don't...that'll make two.      And to everyone, I'm sorry. I somewhat knew this would create a fuss. I knew that it would and I feel terrible for it, even so. I don't easily pick up on caring. I don't. I've gone a long time with this empty feeling. I don't even remember why I said it in the first place. Maybe it's because my life has been going down hill. Maybe it's because I'm sick. I don't know. But I have to say thanks, and then I'm sorry (yes, for the umpteenth time), to all of you.

Don't be sorry. Just do me a favor and give me a heads up next time. I can't deal with the idea of loosing a brother.

Just let it goooLet it goooooYou can't hold it back anymoreeeee//kill_neko-chanI own Silver now. I ate his soul.

*points to signature*

Stop saying Sorry. Staapphhh

A lot of people have told me this. And my usual response, funnily enough, is always "Sorry.."

Basically, I apologize because I feel bad for making people feel bad about me. I'm still figuring out why. I apologize so much because I feel like I've burdened them, somehow. And I know you guys will say that I haven't really done any of the above.

All in all, I really try to put others first. But sometimes my mind gets confused and I start falling apart.

*points to signature*  A lot of people have told me this. And my usual response, funnily enough, is always "Sorry.."Basically, I apologize because I feel bad for making people feel bad about me. I'm still figuring out why. I apologize so much because I feel like I've burdened them, somehow. And I know you guys will say that I haven't really done any of the above. All in all, I really try to put others first. But sometimes my mind gets confused and I start falling apart.

Imagine watching your family eccentially fall apart and you being in able to do anything to stop it.Imagine seeing your sister's face after your Nephew was declared dead.Imagine being in able to do one of the things you love the most.That's me. That's me right now. What you've done in this thread is no negative, no burden. The feelings happen when it seems nothing good is happening. There will always be something good happening, you just have to make it happen..I believe in the power of a human will.We change fate. We control it. All it takes is our strongest desire, and our effort to bring your dream to reality.Sometimes the strongest dream is to just release the stress.Sometimes the simplest way to force destiny into your hands is by just saying "hey.".

Imagine watching your family eccentially fall apart and you being in able to do anything to stop it.Imagine seeing your sister's face after your Nephew was declared dead.Imagine being in able to do one of the things you love the most.That's me. That's me right now. What you've done in this thread is no negative, no burden. The feelings happen when it seems nothing good is happening. There will always be something good happening, you just have to make it happen..I believe in the power of a human will.We change fate. We control it. All it takes is our strongest desire, and our effort to bring your dream to reality.Sometimes the strongest dream is to just release the stress.Sometimes the simplest way to force destiny into your hands is by just saying "hey.".

Thanks, again.

Also did I scare Yuffie away I'm beginning to worry that I did

Thanks, again. Also did I scare Yuffie away I'm beginning to worry that I did

Never a problem. You're a friend, a brother even. It's not a problem for me to help someone I care for.(I think she may just be AFK)

Become a preacher Riki

I preach to the masses.So, are you and Silver now actually a thing?If so I must enact my title as Ship Lord.