Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nora Valkyrie

The Roleplayers

I'm going to see about a replacement program or a possible driver update thst can be done to fix this.

In my very minor search, I see this is a common problem, not just a rare occourance as it dosen't like the basic front panel or standard connectors on laptops. This is due to the ASUS motherboard just for unknown reasons disliking the front pannel. I would suggest trying to uninstal the ASUS system, do a mic test and see if the basic Windows or Mac or Linux OS's sound drivers will pick up your microphone at all, if not, for you Yuffie you will need an external microphone and to connect it to the auxiliary microphone jack. I will likely be attempting to fix it on my end today, but now it makes me more cautious on buying ASUS boards from here one in./nerdmode

Hm, curious. 

If I'm in a bad mood, my characters are as well. I must investigate this more.

Also, huzzah for finding another fan of Voltaire, in the form of Silver! Edit: And Shulk. Evidently more people like Voltaire than I know. Huzzah!

Edited by Lelouchanort Vi Nearamoto

I, personally, am quite fine! An RP I'm in has totally kicked me out of a creative slump, so I'm quite happy about that!

To ask, how are you? 

Lee's pretty good. Break is starting :3 Lee just watched Summer Wars. it was awesome!

I AM ON FIRE.

FIRE

FIIIRE.

OOF

OH

OK

OH!

GRAWAGH.*dies*

Riki i have a threesome pairing Can you ship

I need names, man.

I AM ON FIRE.FIREFIIIRE.OOFOHOKOH!GRAWAGH.*dies*

OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO FAIL ALL MY FINALS I LITERALLY KNOW NOTHING

I AM ON FIRE.FIREFIIIRE.OOFOHOKOH!GRAWAGH.*dies*

It's my imouto and niichan.Don't worry neko, you'll do great.

Whot.