Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nora Valkyrie

The Roleplayers

We aren't a thing.I don't want to destroy Silver's heart.I mean we would make a great thing, its just mass destruction would come afterwards

Well, for one thing my heart would be able to take it with what's going on already, two, mass destruction does sound fun, but I do suppose you are referring to me being the victim of said destruction, and the third thing while I think of it I have decided that I'll just not say it. But know there was a third thing.

At one point.

Also Riki just because I have the ability to text someone does not necessarily mean I am dating them.

If I had your number that wouldn't make us a thing.

Even though I'm sure that would make some people thrilled.

Edited by Silver Kuroi

You would be.Trust me.

I really don't know. I'm dying of an ear infection at the moment sooooo yeah

I have no idea what I'm talking about. Maybe.

(Also I edited my previous post)

Edited by Silver Kuroi

Well, for one thing my heart would be able to take it with what's going on already, two, mass destruction does sound fun, but I do suppose you are referring to me being the victim of said destruction, and the third thing while I think of it I have decided that I'll just not say it. But know there was a third thing. At one point. Also Riki just because I have the ability to text someone does not necessarily mean I am dating them.If I had your number that wouldn't make us a thing. Even though I'm sure that would make some people thrilled.

Well, the only reason I thought of it was because of your signature.And a previous incarnation of it./killed

Well, the only reason I thought of it was because of your signature.And a previous incarnation of it./killed

I suppose, yeah, that's true. I was under the impression this was more playful than Sora-and-I-are-a-thing!

No it was meant to scare people if they try making Silver sad cause they know I own him cause I eat souls.I ate Silvers soul.Anyways.YAOIIII *fangirls*

Where is this even going

And yes she has my soul. I serve Miss Neko now.

Or something. 

I need sleep.

GO TO SLEEP NEKO

lol people actually thought I left I would totally think that RikixSilver would be a thing if one of you had the others phone number.

1: I like females2: I ma not looking for a relationship3: hon, silver's nice, but this body ain't for just the average person.

Bro, Silver, you just got rejected by Riki. How do you feel? *holds up microphone*

Not rejected, just incompatible. I reproduce asexualy anyway.

Like.... a euglena?

More like a cancer.QuicklyDangerouslyAnd not intentionally destructive.

Oh, so not the nice kind of asexual reproduction

Not by choice.I gave up on the prospect of sex a looong time ago.So now I am bacteria, constantly doubling.Wheeeeeeeee(Seriously tho, probably be virgin till I die. Because I see no point in that sort of thing. Unless it were for procreation. But no one would have my child lol)

what I'm the only sexy one here

I WILL BE THE JUDGE OF THAT.0/10 TO MUCH ANIME FACE

10/10 would bangSomeone on KH13 has fapped to me before . _.

...Tmibro......