Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nora Valkyrie

The Roleplayers

....If you guys say so. I'll put it in Spoilers so those who don't want to see it won't have to. 

Because this is...serious. Far more serious than I usually am.

I've lost the will to live.

What point is there? I could go on about my flawed self, about how I'm useless and broken, but who cares? As far as I'm concerned, nobody does. Just me saying this will inevitably get ignored, and that's why I'm posting it here, and not the Roleplayers. 

Because I know someone will say how they care. But I doubt that. I'm not that good of a friend to anyone, as much as I want to be.

I don't want to live anymore for many reasons. Family, my own wretched life, my failures as a human, my lack of respect for myself, etc.

I don't know what to do, and many of the normal options are out of the question. I've already tried talking to friends. They hate me. My family doesn't care. I don't know if my parents can even afford a psychiatrist, so I don't even bother to ask.

I'm sorry to those that read this, but I am truly at my wits end with this. I know I seem happy, and rather calm, but I am a mess. 

I apologize for possibly ruining the thread, or for any backlash this might receive.

I just don't know what to do anymore.

....If you guys say so. I'll put it in Spoilers so those who don't want to see it won't have to.  Because this is...serious. Far more serious than I usually am. 

I've lost the will to live. What point is there? I could go on about my flawed self, about how I'm useless and broken, but who cares? As far as I'm concerned, nobody does. Just me saying this will inevitably get ignored, and that's why I'm posting it here, and not the Roleplayers.  Because I know someone will say how they care. But I doubt that. I'm not that good of a friend to anyone, as much as I want to be. I don't want to live anymore for many reasons. Family, my own wretched life, my failures as a human, my lack of respect for myself, etc. I don't know what to do, and many of the normal options are out of the question. I've already tried talking to friends. They hate me. My family doesn't care. I don't know if my parents can even afford a psychiatrist, so I don't even bother to ask. I'm sorry to those that read this, but I am truly at my wits end with this. I know I seem happy, and rather calm, but I am a mess.  I apologize for possibly ruining the thread, or for any backlash this might receive. I just don't know what to do anymore.

Silver, whenever you seem down, I tell you I want to listen but you never say anything! Dude, I can't help if you won't say anything!

Silver, whenever you seem down, I tell you I want to listen but you never say anything! Dude, I can't help if you won't say anything!

One of the things I didn't want to list is that I'm an idiot.

I know people say that. And I'm an idiot for forgetting it.

But also know, people have told me that before. And they never helped. Not saying you won't--but they haven't. And sometimes those people will go a step further and hate me.

Silver, may I teach you something important?

To you, the world is falling, breaking apart. You wonder "Why am I still here?".

It tears at your mind as you drown into pure sorrow and defeat.

However, deep in the Internet, you have us. We are some of your closest friends. We all love you Silver. All of us.

Now I may be a very very mean person sometimes, but I know how it feels to want to fade away.

I'm am here though.

We all are here.

Nobody is useless.

We all are broken in some way.

We are here for you, Silver.

We will be the ones crying when we find out that you killed yourself.

We will all be sad.

This entire community will grieve.

I will not allow anything to happen to you.

Because you are my friend.

And I mean it when I say it.

no one believes in the inherent goodness of humanity anymore

In addition to the advice I just gave you, know that most people are pretty much incapable of hatred over such matters. So stop saying they hate you. Because I seriously doubt people do.

Did you not just listen to me? People may have a strong dislike for you for reasons, but hatred is much too strong a word, one that is thrown around a little too often, to the point that in serious cases like this, its misused and misunderstood.

One of the things I didn't want to list is that I'm an idiot. I know people say that. And I'm an idiot for forgetting it. But also know, people have told me that before. And they never helped. Not saying you won't--but they haven't. And sometimes those people will go a step further and hate me.

You gotta give me the chance to, at least! Like you said once, I'm your best friend on KH13, and I make an effort to try ant talk with you so often! I don't just add every person I know to skype. The people that matter to me go there. Even if I didn't help, I wish I could have been given at least the chance!

no one believes in the inherent goodness of humanity anymore

In addition to the advice I just gave you, know that most people are pretty much incapable of hatred over such matters. So stop saying they hate you. Because I seriously doubt people do.

I have a friend.

And that friend does. I guess I can't call them friends anymore.

Because they always told me to talk to them when things were wrong. But they kept getting mad. Getting angry and upset at me over my issues. They did it so much I stopped talking to them about my problems.

And that made them even more angry. They didn't seem to notice this at all. Perhaps....yes, maybe hatred is the wrong word to use. I really don't know. 

I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything.

Clearly not. Saying something is always a good idea, before it goes a step too far and people start crying.

They are a terrible person. So pay them no mind. Find some actually good people to befriend.

I'M NOT YELLING AT YOU NEKO IT APPLIES TO HIM TOO

Edited by Yuffie Kisaragi

Silver I wrote a long sad paragraph and it didn't do anything

*hugs Silver*

People are assholes who need to shove sticks up their rear-ends.

I worry about myself, my parents, and my friends.

You guys are like my only friends.

STOP YELLING AT HIM YUFFIE YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO UNDERSTAND THE SADNESS OF MEN

Edited by Neko-chan

Silver I wrote a long sad paragraph and it didn't do anything*hugs Silver*People are assholes who need to shove sticks up their rear-ends.I worry about myself, my parents, and my friends.You guys are like my only friends.STOP YELLING AT HIM YUFFIE YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO UNDERSTAND THE SADNESS OF MEN

I saw your paragraph. 

I'm just trying to reply to everyone at once. I still need to reply to Yuffie's PM.