Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Tails

KH3D Question Concerning KH3D

Did the game feel...short to anybody. I just thought I'd ask this random question since I hear comments about it being shorter than any other KH game (and I can kinda see why people say that).

Eh!, depends how you spread out your playing time. It took me about a week tops to beat it (not 100%, just the story). It definitely took me the shortest amount of time of any other KH game to beat story-wise. I don't think it felt too short...

Yes, considering that a lot of the fandom (or at least Tumblr fandom) thought that everyone was going to get rescued in the game. However, it took me the same amount of time it took me to play KH1.

I believe there was a 20-ish hour difference between my end game file for 3D and my end game file for II:FM (not counting post-ending) which are the latest two ones I've finished, with II:FM being about 60 hours and 3D being a bit over 40, I might be wrong about the KHII though, it's been a while.

Definitely not shorter than Re:Coded, not sure where it stands compared with Days(which I'm playing again right now so, might come back with a update on that)

It did feel a lot shorter than that with how interested I was in what was going on. I definitely found the worlds more appealing in this one than I did in II.

People only say it felt short due to the few cutscenes. If you dont rush the maps and all, it actually feels pretty good. To me re:coded was MUCH shorter, like days. Kh 2 fm is by far the longest.. but thats cause its fm.. kh 2 for me was 20 hours on proud to finish.. shorter than 3d lol :P

People only say it felt short due to the few cutscenes. If you dont rush the maps and all, it actually feels pretty good. To me re:coded was MUCH shorter, like days. Kh 2 fm is by far the longest.. but thats cause its fm.. kh 2 for me was 20 hours on proud to finish.. shorter than 3d lol :P

Jesus. That`s pretty much a speed you, you know.

Did you literally skip everything?

Jesus. That`s pretty much a speed you, you know.

Did you literally skip everything?

No i didnt :P But... kh2 is too easy :D by 20 hours i mean story finish not journal. ( btw completing journal at kh2 is so hard.. some quests are just dumb xD )

This game was the shortest by far. There are few cutscenes per world what makes the story short. The worlds aren't big at all, although exploring each area for chests can be tiring. The areas are large, but not the worlds. It's somewhat dissapointing that way.

And Days is not short. Some missions are so boring that the game sounds huge (although I haven't play it in a while, I may have forgotten...)

Coded cannot even be compared to 3D by size. The last is much smaller.

No i didnt :P But... kh2 is too easy :D by 20 hours i mean story finish not journal. ( btw completing journal at kh2 is so hard.. some quests are just dumb xD )

Well yeah it`s easy, but there`s a lot of stuff to it...

There are HOURS of cutscenes, the final boss ir probably around an hour

Did you skip the optional worlds, like TRON second visit? Did you skip Atlantica and The Hundred Acre Woods?

Did you avoid every fight, never level up drive forms, and not play on Proud mode?

Took me about 11 days to beat 3D, same as BBS. It took me 4 days to beat Days. I don't remember how long Re:Coded took me but it wasn't as long as BBS or 3D. So I definitely wouldn't call it the shortest.

Well yeah it`s easy, but there`s a lot of stuff to it...

There are HOURS of cutscenes, the final boss ir probably around an hour

Did you skip the optional worlds, like TRON second visit? Did you skip Atlantica and The Hundred Acre Woods?

Did you avoid every fight, never level up drive forms, and not play on Proud mode?

Well i skept winnie the pooh :P my forms were lv 5 (final form was lv 2 sigh ). i was on proud mode :D and i didnt skip any cutscenes except of the roxas! focus! and the roxas versus vivi and hayner lol i played atlantica, i didnt skipped it i was curious xD. i think 20 hours isnt THAT fast. besides kh2 isnt just easy its freakin easy lolz prolly the easiest kh game... khfm2 critical lv 1 was very hard tho i must say :)

Well i skept winnie the pooh :P my forms were lv 5 (final form was lv 2 sigh ). i was on proud mode :D and i didnt skip any cutscenes except of the roxas! focus! and the roxas versus vivi and hayner lol i played atlantica, i didnt skipped it i was curious xD. i think 20 hours isnt THAT fast. besides kh2 isnt just easy its freakin easy lolz prolly the easiest kh game... khfm2 critical lv 1 was very hard tho i must say :)

I`m not denying it`s easy, but it`s still pretty time consuming