Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Um, as far as he was concerned Axel had betrayed him. If Roxas weren't such a nice person he could have gotten all Monte Cristo on the Organization. That'd be awesome. But yeah, he loses Axel as a friend, and then Xion as a person, he's alone now.

Axel didn't know what to do about the whole problem in general .He found out and then didnt know what to do or say.If he could he wouldve saved both but it seemed like he knew that couldnt happen in the end .Xion finds out the truth and keeps it from both Roxas and Axel while she runs away from them constantly..She raised her keyblade to both of them and was willing to fight both of them , yet Roxas acted like Xion could do no wrong while everything Axel did was wrong . She kept the truth from Roxas just as much . I know her reasoning, but the actions still weren't correct..Same thing with Axel, We knew his intentions but some of his actions werent correct either .Both made mistakes bc they didnt know what to do ..Communication could've really done wonders in this friendship.

i'm not making judgement as to whether Roxas' reaction was reasonable, or true. I'm simply saying it's what he thought. He thought Axe;l had betrayed thier friendship, and do wasn't in the mood to go have ice cream with him. But yeah, after a year of hanging out together I'd have thought they'd be more communicative.

i'm not making judgement as to whether Roxas' reaction was reasonable, or true. I'm simply saying it's what he thought. He thought Axe;l had betrayed thier friendship, and do wasn't in the mood to go have ice cream with him. But yeah, after a year of hanging out together I'd have thought they'd be more communicative.

I know you aren't .I'm just venting why I think Roxas was being irrational :P... I think communication could've helped them through and through ..xD

Edited by Flaming Lea

I know you aren't .I'm just venting why I think Roxas was being irrational :P... I think communication could've helped them through and through ..xD

OK, yeah Roxas does seem to have this irritating assumption Xion's in the right, and while it makes some sense, there's time I want to give him a smack. Axel too though, and Xion.

Oh god, is this about the soap opera moment that happened between Roxas and Axel where he's all, "I can't trust you anymore! D':"?? -can't watch the vid, so I'm guessing.-

Its about when Roxas says ' who else will I eat ice cream with ? Then shows a crying Axel meme

OK, before this topic gets completely out of hand and into bed, I'd like to say I think Roxas should have decided to become poker buddies with Luxord. They could play poker and the loser had to buy ice cream. Who else endorses this idea?

OK, before this topic gets completely out of hand and into bed, I'd like to say I think Roxas should have decided to become poker buddies with Luxord. They could play poker and the loser had to buy ice cream. Who else endorses this idea?

Omg, I would so totally be friends with him. Move over Roxas. xD

Now that's an interesting thought. :lol: Luxord and ice cream? I'm not sure how that'd mix...

how could ANYBODY hate on axel?? he's absolutely perfect and as the bossest weapon. i love it when roxas wakes up and axel tells him they are going on a mission that day and roxas is like "really?" and axel says "no. i was kidding, go back to bed." lol

I really don't care what happens to Axel...he's always a jerk at first but in the last moment he's like I gotta do something to save the. Either way Roxas still cared about them even after he thought he couldn't trust axel for being a jerk. All I'm saying is that I realy don't care what happens to axel...I like Lea better. Roxas all he wanted was to have sea salt icecream with his two best buds and would do anything to keep it like that.