Lu Xun

How often do you play a KH game?

How often do you play a KH game?  

211 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you play a KH game?

• Everyday I play a KH game!
    • Around once a week or so.
    • Once a month..
    • Once in a while... I stay months without playing one.
    • Another option? Tell us below.

I tend to go in cycles with every JRPG ever.

I get one, play it until I reach the point where I'm horribly underlevelled, rage quit, come back a few months later, inexplicably beat the part I was stuck at, and then repeat.

So yeah, I play KH games on and off.

I play KH games up until I beat it on the hardest mode that I start off at on my first playthrough. Then I don't play it as much because it kinda gets boring since you already know everything about the game.

Edited by Tails

I play everyday....O.O derp. Usually 10 minutes but if I'm in a hardcore leveling, treasure gathering mood I play for a while (which is every couple of weeks). Probably not good xD But when I casually play 10 minutes everyday it's before I go to bed. I got into the habit of playing the handheld games late at night to beat them, then continued them just because. It kinda soothes me to play and listen to the music a little bit before I go to sleep :)

I generally replay the original Kingdom Hearts once a year, and follow it up with KHII. If I get the urge to smack some Unversed or Heartless I pop in BBS or 358/2 Days, but it's usually at least a couple months between these instances.

I haven't played video games for about two weeks... Wow, that's a first.

But I would usually wait a bit, get into a KH mood, and then play for a few days at a time. I'd say this happens once a month about, and I'll play for like a week maybe.

I get the same feelings with Pokémon, Smash Bros, and Dissidia 012.

I currently play a Kingdom Hearts game almost everyday, but not for for very long because I have a lot of work to do. I am also pretty new to the series so I have not played every game yet, I love it though! :D