Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

What did you think of the HD trailer of the KH Remix?

What did you think of the HD trailer of the KH Remix?What did you think of the HD trailer of the KH Remix?  

193 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of the HD trailer of the KH Remix?

• I loved it. Definetely seems worth getting. It is so much improved.
    • I liked it! I have still to see more to decide if I'm buying it or not, though..
    • It was normal too me... I didn't expect nothing less from them.
    • It was bad... I thought it was going to be so much better looking!
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Here i am, thinking to myself, oh, the graphics can't be that much better...then BOOM. OH MY GOD. Ansem in particular looks very different. I'm impressed by the quality.

And I like had a fangasm at that Days scene, I was hoping they'd have extra cutscenes done, and they didn't dissapoint.

Only bad thing was the Days scene... I know characters gesticulate alot (especially in kingdom hearts) but, man, that was just crazy... and nothing was happening.

Yeah, that's a little true. I mean, I think nobodies sort of overdo their movements to make up for their lack of emotion (yes, all characters do it, but I think the nobodies all do it more. Especially dusks. I mean, what is that), and Axel in general does this more than anyone else...but that was excessive motion, even for him. And that's saying something. They could have just all been sitting down and it would have been just as good, but I guess they wanted to spice it up a bit. 'cause those three just sit there a lot lol.

Well most of the models are from past games like re: chain of memories and kingdom hearts 3D but of course with uncompressed textures, looks nice but I want something new in this HD ver. I need to watch more trailers O_O

Edited by Terranort9406

I loved it but not so much with the idea of "It's amazing!! I have to get it!!" But it was so... nostalgic. It's been a long time since those games were out (well except Days I guess) and it was kinda like a compilation and it felt so nice to see everything together. I rly love this series<3