Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Kingdom Hearts -1.5 HD ReMIX- trailer released in HD 720p

Again, from that other thread... Where's Zexion?

Can't wait for it to come! New cutscenes from Days!

Edit: Can't wait to see those HD scenes and gameplay on my HD TV!

Edited by Rinax

So I won't buy it unless it comes in English, but I'll watch the scenes and play the English version on the browser.

I'm looking forward to the Days scenes. It may be small, but did anyone else notice the hoods? I loved how the hoods of the trio flowed in the wind at the clocktower.

i think they are updating the combat system a bit stop in KH1FM stop around 1:10 there is a reaction command like in KH2 i don't think that was in the original KH1FM

i think they are updating the combat system a bit stop in KH1FM stop around 1:10 there is a reaction command like in KH2 i don't think that was in the original KH1FM

Oh yeah, you're right! Maybe to make it easier to play. I hope they also fix the camera controls.

*Clap clap* :D ^^^

Omg its so beautiful in HD :') made me cry and gave me a fan girl spazz attack haha....

Looks like everything is starting to add up for me, if this doesn't come out on any other consoles I'm so getting a ps3.

Edited by WakelessDream

Oh yeah, you're right! Maybe to make it easier to play. I hope they also fix the camera controls.

that would be cool i'm happy they are updating the cutscenes with HD i hate when some HD collection only update the gameplay