Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- announced for PS3, releasing 2013

Note: This would have been posted at least an hour ago, but KH13 died.

SO MUCH MONEY BEING THROWN AT MY IPOD'S SCREEN! NOTHING'S HAPPENING!

What I want is:

All FMs come to all other countries, even if it's in Japanese with English subtitles.

I've had my PS3 for years now, so I won't need to worry about that.

MUST RESIST FROM RUNNING AROUND IN CIRCLES IN MY ROOM.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to note that Final Mixes are english releases with japanese subtitles (except for new scenes which feature no voice acting). Now to the topic, I'm less than shocked by this development, a little dissapointed by the decision to not fully remake Days using perhaps the BBS/DDD engine rumored months ago. Fully expect this will be released in the United States since remasters like this always get released overseas (considering how this series sells) I would imagine not too long after since the original Final Mix added only a few scenes, one secret boss, and the deep dive. Now a KH 2.5 HD which I hope would feature KH2 FM, BBS FM, and maybe Coded/DDD cutscenes (I can't imagine a full fledged remake so soon after its initial release) would be a great package considering how much stuff was added to KH2 alone in its FM.

well this is firetrucking great!!!!!! hopefuly in 2014 they will release a 2.5 or whatever with KH2FM BbSFM and most likely coded or just those two games would be fine, and i pray I PRAY to god that this comes out overseas with the Final Mix on it, Nomura don't you dissapoint me now!!!! and Kingdom Hearts on the PC....well thats interesting...

gaaaahhhh i must get ps3 noww, "My moms head will blow off". YES YES YESSSSSSS

Hope we will get two more hd collections 1st KHBBS and KH2 2nd KHrecoded and KHDDD

And in the end KH 3 for ps3 please please please.....

I know what's in the Final Mixes.

There are scenes in Japanese and they (Sqeenix) have to gather some voice actors just to record a few scenes or lines. It's kind of bothersome for the actors and Square.

So, to me, I don't care if they decide to exclude the English voices (because let's face it, we love hearing Japanese voices (especially Xigbar and Zexion's).) and add in English subtitles.

I need this in my life. Please let this be released in Europe. It would finally give us a chance to play RE:CoM.

Re:Chain of Memories was not released in Australia, Europe, South America or New Zealand.

If did not miss it:

Will it be a download game or something I can buy in a store? I prefer to have something in my hands (that sounds so wrong or is this just my dirty mind?).